Ambidextrous Loving

I'm definitely a right handed person. writes right, shoots right, bats right, and pleasures himself and her right-handed. However, between-the-sheets, when one finds oneself on the wrong side of the bed when the moment is right to bring the occasion to a higher and more sensitive level with a partner, I have found over time that my left handed loving with a partner needs a LOT of work.

Flying solo is entirely a right handed experience on the other hand.

I'm curious to hear if there are many ambidextrous solo and/or partner hobbyists out there. Any thoughts as to how one becomes a truly ambidextrous lover (yes experience is noted) or experiences to be share i.e. broken wrist and how you make do?

Please note the gentle tongue-in-cheek humour here.....

G11

Learn how to play guitar or bass or piano... I'm right-handed, but was pleasantly surprised to discover how much left-hand strength I'd built up. ;)

I'm fully ambidextrous and really enjoy the flexibility it provides. When flying solo I tend to be a rightie but every so often I go left, and like they say, it feels like someone else!

When with a partner, it allows for a bit more spontaneity... But there is always a dominant hand. Often not one of mine... :-)

I'm ambi from necessity, carpal tunnel in the right wrist forced me to start using the mouse on my left and it just went from there. Now when flying solo I'm all left.

Train your gross motor skills first before attempting fine motor skills. Marker and white board making large circles and strokes is a good start, graduate to writing the alphabets.

Slowly add more left handed tasks, drinking from a mug, eating with a spoon and build up from there.

Do not attempt to use the scissor nor serrated knife (there are specialize left handed scissors and serrated knives) or frustration would set in.

Happy exploring

Hmmm I play golf left handed, write with my right, but can do most everything else with either hand.

In the bedroom; well you will just need to find out.

Write right, golf right, hockey left, bat left or right and jerk off left or right, so I guess I am ambidextrous. :icon_biggrin:

Edited by whatsup

Sadly I have only one hand that does the job for me, my right! How limitng that is and i really would love to change this. Like what will happen if I ever break my righ arm? This is not good at all. :icon_smile:

I broke my right arm when I was a horny teenager. Let's just say it did not take too long to figure it out with the left hand after that. Hell, at that age, I would have likely figured it out with my feet if I had to.