Horny and Hungry - What's satisfied first?

Guest t**obb****

I was recently visiting my favorite SP, and during our session my stomach growled. It seems that I have my basic needs somewhat out of order.

Sex, before food -(perhaps even air, as i may have been holding my breath)

So, if your in need of some sex, and you are hungry, which do you satisfy first?

Well no answers from here, but there are Seinfeld episodes covering this too

(sorry about the volume on this one, just the way it is on the webpage)

RG

sex on a full stomach = high chance of cramping, burping, and farting during sex

I say have sex then eat, or just eat a banana or something quick and light, then have sex, then have a real meal after the sex.

If for no other reason than I get very cranky when I'm hungry.....I'll have to say hunger comes first. A happy castle is a much better lover ;) When having planned sex (ie, when seeing a SP) I'll always make sure to eat something first. But I don't eat until I'm full...usually just a small snack so I don't feel hungry anymore.

I prefer to play first. If I eat, I will try to satiate the tension with food which is impossible to do. An entire cake with a gallon of milk can disappear just because I have an itch that needs scratching...

cat

Guest ***t***iv***

Hmm.. I see most people decide to eat after. I do too, for the whole cramping reason. the way I see it it's like swimming, and if you eat first you'd have to wait until 30 minutes after you've eaten before you could jump in!