Things that don't make sense

This is a thread about things in life that just don't make sense...

example...how i can take my spiked heels in my carry on on a plane but God forbid i have lipstick not in a sealed plastic bag...:confused0024:

hehe..Seriously, spiked heels but no lipstick eh?

What about "putting your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for

your thoughts"?

Shouldn't hemorrhoids be called asstroids? And shouldn't pubic crabs be called cockroaches?

Why do people say they slept like a baby. Did they cry all night and keep their parents up?

And Why does Nancy Botwin always make poor choices yet I keep wanting more?

• Like 1

If it's common sense, then why don't more people have it?

Some is either frozen or thawed. So why do people refer to something thawed an unthawed which means it's frozen. We don't say unfrozen to mean thawed.

Why Old Dog is getting free drinks from everyone attending the cerb social.

Why do people speed to pass you only to be stopped by a red light? I always laugh and think to myself "speeding didn't get you very far, we're at the same point".

Well my dear Emma. To Clarify. Spiked heels are merely a weapon to wound.

Lipstick ...hmmm. Deadly weapon. You roll that around your lips and that customs agent or the passengers are dead from a horny heart attack. On a plane....FBI issue. You brush against him and perhaps some lipstick on his collar??...that guy is dead from the wife ;) Domestic death issue

example...how i can take my spiked heels in my carry on on a plane but God forbid i have lipstick not in a sealed plastic bag...:confused0024:

I just bought a pair of six inch stilleto pumps the other day and forget about a baseball bat, a gun or mace. These babies could do some serious damage to someone if I ever found myself in a bad situation. Never mind using a baseball bat I used to keep under the bed at my incall in Toronto. I'll just use my shoe. They would probably walk away with only one away after an altercation with me. LMAO!

What does not make sense is how an NFL player like Michael Vick can get two years in prison and an NFL suspension for being involved with dog fighting, (and NO I am not supporting that), yet other NFL players are caught with underage girls, carrying weapons, abusing their SO's and get no penalty at all, legal system or otherwise.

There are a multitude of legal things that don't make any sense at all!

How come an air marshal can take a loaded gun on a plane but can't take a pair of nail clippers because it is a restricted item.

How come pilots have to be searched for weapons. To quote one pilot "They claim it is to make sure nothing is brought on board that could be used to gain access to the cockpit and take control of the plane. Damn it I'm in the cockpit and I have control of the plane".

I just bought a pair of six inch stilleto pumps the other day and forget about a baseball bat, a gun or mace. These babies could do some serious damage to someone if I ever found myself in a bad situation. Never mind using a baseball bat I used to keep under the bed at my incall in Toronto. I'll just use my shoe. They would probably walk away with only one away after an altercation with me. LMAO!

You can just use lipstick..lmao

Guest Hoot *****

I think I might enjoy that with you! LOL

A slight twist on this theme would be oxymorons....

There are three types of people in the world. Those that are good at math and those that are not.

No one will ever win the battle of the sexes: there's too much fraternizing with the enemy.

--Henry Kissinger

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Canadians is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you

• What's another word for Thesaurus?
  • You know that little indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why can't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
  • What's another word for synonym?

Why some business people think by bashing or trying to sabotage the competition, that that will somehow get them more business.

• Like 3

Why some business people think by bashing or trying to sabotage the competition, that that will somehow get them more business.

It's not just business people, look at political campaigns too, instead of promoting their own platform, the campaigns spend more time bashing the other politician/party. All that does is make you not want to vote at all

RG

• Like 1

They have no "vision", nothing to offer really, so all they can do is bash the opposition to make themselves look better.