Want to change the fate of Humanity?

watch this video!! The possibility is there!

Jacque Fresco's Interview with TVnewzealand close up

I hope I did the link right? Lol, but if not just go to you tube, and search his name. This is a unique and brillant man! When you watch it you will see why I wanted to pass it along! It is about 30 min long, worth every second too!

Aspirational certainly, but as Macchiavelli pointed out, if those with the power find the status quo profitable, then change will not happen.

Sad in a way

Regards from the Centre of the Universe

CB

• Like 1

As Jacque also point out, that the only way to change that staus quo is to continue to talk to other's and share this perspective. It all begins as a concept and conversation before perceptions change. Like the example of the Arabs in the community whom thought the world was flat, and just in 1.5 he changed their perception.

Additonal comments..

To substantiate a better future for all humanity, we need to understand -WHAT- is 'need'. What is needed?...clean water, air, food, shelter and education. This are basic necessities for every human being, not just a select few who can afford but all mankind. We need to start working towards a method of provision for all mankind

I agree 100% - and we shouldn't give up trying either

Somehow we have to align the "bad guys" with what is needed and start with the simple needs.

It's hard to do that when you have "entrepreneurs" for example quite happy to spend $25m dispensing chrysotile to the Third World simply to make a buck. It will be the same as putting a surface to air missile into 1 jumbo jet a day every day, year after year as long as it continues. And our elected officials smile and nod!!

Rant over

CB