So many reasons to be thankful

I am sorry if these seems a little impersonal. However I am going to be offline for the next little while. I always love to send all of my friends warm wishes on the holidays. So this begin the case, I came up with an idea to send holiday wishes, plus a little bonus! I hope you all particapte in it. This thread is for everyone to send Thanksgiving wishes, along with, what exactly in your life you are thankful for!

I feel I am very fortunate in life. That I have many things to be thankful for. I am thankful for begin blessed with a wonderful family. Many kind friends and just to be alive! I think it is very important to realise these things. Even on your worst days, you sometimes need to stop and think, " It could be a lot worse".

Happy Thanksgiving to every individual who takes the time to read this. May you get to spend this weekend with those you love and cherish.

• Like 5

Carley how appropriate this thread is and I am sure not only for me but for many of us.

I know that I have had a lot of down periods since last Thanksgiving, and it is friends and family that have brought me back, time and time again.

One of the best things for me is to remind myself or to be reminded of what I had and what I have to be thankful for. A marriage that was made in heaven with incredible happy remembrances. A grown family that has become even closer since last Thanksgiving. True friends who have refused to let me become a loner despite my inclination to become one. Cerb men and women who have done the same for me and supported me with compasson and empathy, way outside of the bounds of Cerb itself..

I have met amazing people here who have persevered through their own tough times and have come out with such positive outlooks and live their lives now with vitality and enthusiasm. An incentive for me to know that attitude can and does influence what we are and who we will become. I sometimes am a slow learner.

So thank you Carley for this reminder as I am truly thankful for so many things. May you all be as fortunate as I.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

• Like 2

I'm thankful for each and every day...I've been through a lot this year...learning experiences for sure. I'm especially thankful for the doctors finally finding out what was wrong with my son...the unknown is always scary and worrisome.. I'm thankful for my friends and family and the special people I've met on CERB...and my friend that sends me a note at least once a wee to see how im doing...{thank you}..and I thankful for the fall...I love this time of year...now I can go crunch some leaves...I rolled in them while apple picking but no one would join...party poopers..lol

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

hugs,

Emma

• Like 1

Pretty simple.

For the sunrise and sunset that I enjoy daily and for each and every single breath I take.

Life is good!!!!

Peace

MG

• Like 1