Are you celebrating Thanksgiving?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Are you celebrating Thanksgiving?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares
    • I'm not sure

Just got back home with a goodie bag.... love it when you go home and Mom says that she has wayyyyy too much for just her and that she needs to divest the Thanksgiving leftovers amongst her boys and their kids.... I will be sleep all week.... but that being said, it will be a good kind of sleepy....

It turns out I am hosting Thanksgiving now but only for 7 people. I tried to go find a turkey today and couldn't find a fresh one. Damn, I had to go with a frozen one. Thankfully, I have some help this year. Wish me luck tomorrow!

It turns out I am hosting Thanksgiving now but only for 7 people. I tried to go find a turkey today and couldn't find a fresh one. Damn, I had to go with a frozen one. Thankfully, I have some help this year. Wish me luck tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow!!!! xoxo

Guest t**d**teur

Yes Nikky, good luck with the turkey, just remember to add lots of TLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took advantage of this Thanksgiving weekend to help a friend with yard work, had a family supper on Saturday night(seen family I have not seen in over 2 years), did some yard work at my house, went riding on my bike yesterday(such a beautiful day for that), grass cutting today for 8 hours minimum.

Yes Nikky, good luck with the turkey, just remember to add lots of TLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm never eating turkey again.lol. However, I'm sure I will one day soon. Everything was great last night but turkey makes me feel sick and tired. Must be that certain hormone in them. I did not overdo it but I feel like I have a hangover. Leftovers anyone?

I'm never eating turkey again.lol. However, I'm sure I will one day soon. Everything was great last night but turkey makes me feel sick and tired. Must be that certain hormone in them. I did not overdo it but I feel like I have a hangover. Leftovers anyone?

Turkey leftovers??? MMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. No stupid gifts, no materialism, no stupid costumes, just food and good relaxed times that be enjoyed by all ages.