Are you Clitoral, G-Spotty, or both?

Are you Clitoral, G-Spotty, or Both?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Clitoral, G-Spotty, or Both?

• Clitoral
    • G-Spotty
    • Both

I received a bit of an education from a lady recently. After giving her an intense orgasm simply by digital stimulation of her clitoris, she explained to me that she never gets an orgasm by intercourse, always clitorally. So I was wondering, are there some women who can get an orgasm only by G-spot stimulation as well?

Who cums exclusively clitorally? Who cums only by G-spot? And who needs both?

Edited by oldblueeyes
spelling correction, d'oh!
  • Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I'm clitoral when it comes to orgasms. :) I'm very orgasmic though, so that works for me. I can normally go from cold to orgasm in less than 5 minutes! I'm still seeking that g-spot orgasm though :D

I'm clitoral when it comes to orgasms. :) I'm very orgasmic though, so that works for me. I can normally go from cold to orgasm in less than 5 minutes! I'm still seeking that g-spot orgasm though :D

Hmmmm....I'll have to keep that in mind ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

DITTO for me.

I definitely enjoy and climax both ways, sometimes if I'm lucky, at the same time!

It really just depends what type of mood I'm in and what kind of lovin' I'm into that day.

Some days I'd rather have DATY, but others all I want is a good G-Spot pounding! hehehe

Variety is the spice of life!

Both. Clitoris is the best way to make me cum but after 2 or 3 times I become overly sensitive and don't let people touch me...

G-spot...omg does it feel ever good. I prefer orgasms from there as they are WAY more intense and "earth-shattering" then g-spot, but not that many people know how to actually work the g-spot properly... and squirting is messy as hell

but you also forgot to included other place from where a woman can cum;)

• Like 2

Guest *o****ea****t
but you also forgot to included other place from where a woman can cum;)

as far as i'm concerned a woman can cum anywhere she likes and if i happen to be there & have a part in it then all the better :aol_cunnilingus:

great question though. very interested to see the responses.

I don't know if Malika meant this but I can cum from playing with my nipples. I've never had a g spot orgasm but would love to sometime :p

Posted via Mobile Device