Breast Cancer - Scar Project

I hope worded right, and not minimizing the emotional aspects of losing their breast(s), but the ladies never lost their beauty, it is still there. And they battled and won the fight against a horrible disease, and are alive to share their life and beauty with us

Thank you for posting WIT

RG

• Like 1

I hope worded right, and not minimizing the emotional aspects of losing their breast(s), but the ladies never lost their beauty, it is still there. And they battled and won the fight against a horrible disease, and are alive to share their life and beauty with us

Thank you for posting WIT

RG

Worded well. Enduring beauty with "battle honours"

CB

This subject hits close to home as I have a family member who survived and lost a breast to breast cancer,the courage these women have is astounding to say the least.With all the emphasis put on breasts as being the be all and end all of a womans beauty in todays society especially,makes me admire women that have lost theirs even more.I know it hasn't been easy for my relative but with each day she grows stonger and to me more beautiful.A persons beauty truly is eternal.