I think I've got a live one here...

You know she won't actually ever meet you right? I sensed that you were posting this for a laugh, but I just wanted to check.

Jabba, I'm sorry to say this but talking about your wife the way you did and sharing all those details with

a pure stranger is not going to help you get a date :(

I don't think the goal is to get a date.

I hope everyone realizes they are just trying to get his credit card information. He will never meet this girl because she doesn't exist.

You all got that, right?

I hope everyone realizes they are just trying to get his credit card information. He will never meet this girl because she doesn't exist.

You all got that, right?

After reading your comment I decided to click on the link Jabba gave us and you're 100% correct!!

http://encounterads.com/casual-encou...n/wetandwild11

It's FREE to Verify!

lock.gif EncounterAds is a free and secure website that makes meeting people through social networks and craigslist safer and easier.

lock.gifAfter the unfortunate murder that took place on craigslist,

Encounterads received media exposure and became one of the top methods to verify your age and protect women from

sexual predators.

lock.gifIt is US law that credit cards are

not to be issued to citizens under the legal age of 18, thus we use your credit card to verify

your age and check that you are not a registered sexual offender

LOL - To all the nice folks who are concerned that I'm falling prey to a scam, please relax. I'm just playing with 'em a little. Nothing I said about my wife, or life, etc is for real. Yes, I'm well aware these guys are scammers and just trying to get my credit card info.

The emails are real though. I just want to see where this goes.

Just for my peace of mind - a little advice: never share your personal/credit info with an online acquaintance.

Enjoy.:icon_wink:

• Like 2

lock.gifIt is US law that credit cards are

not to be issued to citizens under the legal age of 18, thus we use your credit card to verify

your age and check that you are not a registered sexual offender

Funny, they forget to mention VISA and MasterCard gift cards that work just like a regular credit card and can be purchased at a corner store for as little as $25 by anyone of any age.