Is being Horny seasonal?

Does anyone else find they get hornier than usual when the seasons change? For the past couple weeks all I've been able to think about is sex....and not just any sex....dirty sex. Hardcore sex. Rough sex (within reason). You get my drift. Now I'm always horny....that's no secret :p but I find right now I'm more horny than usual. Which is saying a lot!

I've noticed this happens to me during season changes. It happens when the snow starts to melt right at the beginning of spring. When spring turns into summer. And again as summer turns into fall and the leaves start falling. Has anyone else noticed this about themselves? Is there some scientific explanation for this? Or is it just me? Maybe I should start an x-rated weather channel....kinda like that "Naked News" from a few years ago....but a lot more hardcore ;). hmmmm..

Posted via Mobile Device

I would not say that being horny for me is seasonal but it is a weekly thing, I get horny every week and I can't explain why. I have a feeling it's because of all the sexy women of CERB and all of their pictures and interesting post I read about them that does it.

I can't hide that many recommendation that you guys post here about the ladies gets my crank turning too. Thanks you all of you for this.

Guest E*******h S******s

I don't know if it is the colour of the leaves, the temperature change, the smell of Fall or all of the above, but I tend to be far more "sexually exuberant" at this time of year...;)

I would say yes.....I do feel the tendency for a rise in libido depending on the season......my problem is that I will feel more at ease when they change the names of the seasons to.......

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday and Sunday

Hahahahaha

Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe. Cool days and much cooler nights do a lot for me. So much nicer for cuddling and the things that tend to follow from it. And it's getting dark earlier, too!

Climate effects my mood a lot. Sometimes I think I'm the only person in Canada who likes the cold. I'm much more of an autumn and winter person. The air feels so crisp and clean in my lungs it just energizes me and makes me more mentally alert during the day and when it's cold at night I just sleep like a happy bear. I don't mind summer, but I'm a snowbaby all the way.

I think my seasonal sex mood can vary but always has a place. Cubs seasonal moods;

Spring

Time for walking in the rain, playing in dirt, good exercise. Morning sex is great in spring as it gets the day going quickly as are afternoon quick sessions.

Summer

Things get hotter. We stay up later cause its lighter outside. Smell of campfires and being in the mountains. Getting sweaty comes quick. We have to sleep with little on and maybe just a satin sheet as a cover. Showers together can be a fun way to cool down and heat up.

Fall

We're starting to put things away and close up. Its time for nice walks thru changing colours and holding hands is a must. Romance is slow, maybe over a long dinner and great conversation. Kissing gets softer and deeper. Couple massages feel great.

Winter

The time to stay close and cuddle. This is when us bears hibernate and can climb under a thick and soft quilt. Fireplaces and sitting in front of the TV for hours or reading a book all play out - as long as close together. We like going out to play in the winter but, quickly retreat to warmth of each other. Everything is good, as long as we are wrapped around each other.

A bear for all seasons!

Personally I'm horny no matter what time of year, no matter what country I am in or what time of day it is. I think I would have sex 24/7 if I could. People who actually know me, realize this is not out of the question either. I've been like this since I was a teenager, and may never change!!!!

Another interesting question to ponder.

Sexual interest is never far away at any time of the year, however the various seasons do seem to bring opportunities or variances that bring a fresh spirit of enjoyment.

Coming now into fall and soon to be winter, one finds the shorter evenings bring opportunities to sit and cuddle and share a drink in front of the fire. This can lead to slow and intimate sexual sharing. The mood is set by the season.

The spring and summer bring longer evenings. An opportunity to be productive after dinner and then enjoy that long bath together which leads to slow and intimate sexual sharing. The mood is set by the season.

So for me the season does not change the desire but perhaps the mood and atmosphere. Desire is ever present.