Happy Halloween!!! Keep it safe out there for everyone!

If you're driving when the sun goes down, be extra careful watching for trick or treaters or ladies dressed like I was back in 1979 ha ha.

370111_649790032_600471134_n.jpg

• Like 3

Hey c'mon folks - get into Halloween spirit!! I'm off to scare some kiddies now.

Question: What is your all time favourite Halloween costume that you (or someone else) has worn?

I kinda think this one is awesome:

sexy-smurf-halloween-costume-for-girl_360x450.jpg

I didn't dress up this year so I decided to dress up my orange tabby as Puss n' Boots.lol. All the kids coming to the door love him.

c2.jpg

OMG!! My cat ran out the front door in his costume when a kid came to the door! I'm sure he'll be a big hit with the ladies in his attire. He better bring me back some good candy!

All time favourite costume. Back in the 60's when Batman (the campy one on tv) was on, my brother and I had Batman and Robin costumes, that were made at home . I was Batman, obviously my brother was Robin.

RG

tumblr_lpgpgcam201qfinf9o1_400.jpg

I didn't dress up this year so I decided to dress up my orange tabby as Puss n' Boots.lol. All the kids coming to the door love him.

c2.jpg

OMG!! My cat ran out the front door in his costume when a kid came to the door! I'm sure he'll be a big hit with the ladies in his attire. He better bring me back some good candy!

Another year has passed. Have a safe Halloween! And as an update, my cat was dressed in this attire last year for his costume and ran out the door. He came back the next morning with his hat missing and the cape ripped and mangled around his neck. He is a much larger tabby and would look ridiculous in this get up now. lol. He's better off inside the house than flying in front of cars in a cape and feathered hat. lol.

I love Halloween, all the candy, getting in disguise to fool people, it's fun, feel bad for the kiddies this year as the weather is terrible here in Halifax, windy and rainy, maybe it'll subside before evening, happy halloween everyone.