the top ten reasons why you can't trust vicious pitbulls

10:They will steal your spot on the sofa while you are up getting a soda

9:They will take the treat you gave them and bury it the yard like a paranoid crack head burying their stash

8:They will jump on your bed with muddy feet making you do laundry again!

7:They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand

6:They will cause children to smile

5:They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes

4:They will look at you like you commited a crime against them if you don't let them lick your ice cream

3:They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings

2:They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half

1: They will steal your heart like a theif in the night,showing you complete and pure love that only a pitbull can show

These beautiful,wonderful dogs,demonized by the media are so misunderstood ,but when you meet one you will understand why those of us who adore these wonderful dogs love them so,please don't judge them by what you hear, and know for one of these dogs to be made vicious they have to be put through so much trauma and even then some will still be gentle and loving.Did you know they were once known as the nanny dog because back in the day people used to train them to watch over their children.I try to educate people about their wonderful temperment,by the way also in temperment tests they always rank 85% most other dogs including the well loved lab ranked in the 70's!If I have changed one mind I have succeeded.Thanks for reading ,Cristy

• Like 6

Guest *D E**a

Agreed! Love the breed...own the breed :D The media has misrepresented these animals. Instead of a ban in Ontario why not a license? They make awesome family dogs and are highly intelligent.

I have 2 dogs, a poodle...and a Razor Back Pittbul, whom is just 1 years old. He is the smartest puppy I have the pleasure to train. With in 2 days of having him here with me at the age of 10 weeks, he never used the bathroom in the house! He does like to chew, but he seems to understand he can chew his toys, not my shoes!!

he has been a challenge as I need to be more stubborn then he. But all in all I would recommend this breed to anyone who has a good understanding of the breed and their needs. If you have never had a dog, a pitty may be a bit hard to handle, as they do require a strong leader.

he is kind, loving, gentle, patient and so so loyal. My life would not have as much love without him! His name is Ceaser, and I love my Pitty!!