Sophia Varoushka - 500 Posts !

Congrats Sophia ! A valued Cerb member whom always offers her opinions and help, asks questions as well as injecting lots of fun into the community. Dead sexy too ;) Keep on a postin !

Congratulations and thanks to you, Sophia!

I love your posts (and your pics :))!

Thanks too for some great times. More to come, I hope ;)

Congratulations Sophia!! I always appreciate your opinions and thoughts in your posts as well as your creativity!! You are one insightful sexy lady!

Guest t**d**teur

Wow! Nicely done and many more posts (and pictures).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My oh my, where did the time go? Seems just not long ago I was still trying to figure out how to post, lol!!

I have learned a new found self respect and pride since being apart of this community. You all have taught me so much here. I have learned what good things come from a supportive community like cerb.

Even through some tough times, you stood beside me, gave me a chance to grow and learn from my mistakes, and from other's too!

You have shown me a new perspective on my trade, and for that I Thank you whole heartedly!

I Thank MOD and Town counsel as well. For allowing me to have a place to feel safe and to be treated fairly. As in any family, we have ups and downs, but always have a sence of " belonging" and that is the diligence from Mod and TC that creates this positive, safe place to be.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!! I love you all for it! xoxoxoox