Ladies, which do you prefer...?

My feelings have always been, that time spent with a provider should be mutually enjoyable. That being said, I would like to hear from the ladies their preference...

Assuming a one hour appointment, do you prefer MSOG, or the build up of one passionate, all-consuming orgasm?

I know some of you might weigh in saying it's all up to the client, but I'm looking to hear about YOUR preferences. Also, do your preferences vary between what you want from a client, and what you want from your personal life.

Looking forward to your responses...

Thanks,

E.

• Like 1

It depend:D

Seriously thought, lately I haven't had a lot of 30 or 60 minutes encounter, they are mainly all 90 minutes and up...so depending on the person it normally let time for MSOG...the way it seem to be going for me lately is roughly 30ish minutes of talking...and me rubbing their thigh or something...I see them getting hard and I tease more...and apparently my oral technique are quite good and the first shot is sometime oral...talk, rest a bit and go on for the main course:D

But honestly for one hour, I think I prefer one shot, I really don't mind if someone cum more then once...but for example if the person take 30 minutes for the first one, rest a bit, fool a little bit around and start again...*most* men take longer for the second round, so I hate cutting someone when they are going overtime

ayep. personal life and what I prefer in me being an SP vary a fair amount...in my personal life I normally don'T schedule time...and also I am kinky as fuck, therefore my sexual intercourse often revolved around something a bit kinky at the last...and "scening" is really different then sex...so my foreplay can be up to 4-5 hours before without any sexual touch before a main thing happen

I always ask the client first because I don't want to be doing MSOG in the last 10 minutes of an appt, rush them and then they have to leave. If I know what their expectations are in advance then we can plan it out. I am not a clockwatcher but I do like to know what a client wants or doesn't want.

In my personal life, like Malika, I am into much kinkier acts than the standard vanilla things so MSOG is not really a big focus for myself and whoever I'm with. It is more about the buildup and foreplay involved. I can spend all night socializing and teasing them and making out like a teenager with thi intense buildup that is just ready to explode.