I have a very close friend who is getting married in a couple months and she has requested that as a wedding present I buy her a BUNK BED. She wants to sleep in separate beds because she just can't sleep with someone else in the bed and thinks this is a pretty easy way to get what she wants without having to talk to her future husband about it.

What are the craziest requests you have gotten from friends, family or clients?

From a client mine has to be not to shave my legs for a week or wear makeup so it felt like we were in a long term relationship.

Posted via Mobile Device

From a client mine has to be not to shave my legs for a week or wear makeup so it felt like we were in a long term relationship.

Did that include cold-cream and curlers?

She really hopes to avoid discussion of sleeping arrangements with her future husband? That marriage isn't going to last long. Isn't her future husband going to notice that there's a bunk bed in his bedroom? Won't it come up in conversation then? Does she think he's just going to see this bunk bed in his matrimonial home and go right into asking who wants the top and who wants the bottom? If I moved in with a woman and there was a bunk bed in what I thought was my bedroom I would be like "Do you have two kids I've never met?"

Don't get me wrong, I hate actually sleeping with anybody else and if I ever got married, seperate bedrooms would be key to the relationship lasting. But seperate beds in the same room? Daz whack!

Friends-

Maybe not a request but my friend messaged me the other day and let me know he was coming to visit Ottawa for a week, and that he was staying with me!? ugh? You're welcome?

Clients-

To be freshly showered and still wet. Stand or bend over when directed and was repeatedly told NOT to touch hid cock and balls.

Another brought a metal pipe the width of my ring finger, guess where I put it? That's right down his shaft- ALL the way down and masturbate him at the same time, then he came while the pipe was still in him. OUCH!@!!

Friends-

Maybe not a request but my friend messaged me the other day and let me know he was coming to visit Ottawa for a week, and that he was staying with me!? ugh? You're welcome?

Clients-

To be freshly showered and still wet. Stand or bend over when directed and was repeatedly told NOT to touch hid cock and balls.

Another brought a metal pipe the width of my ring finger, guess where I put it? That's right down his shaft- ALL the way down and masturbate him at the same time, then he came while the pipe was still in him. OUCH!@!!

some peoplehave wet dreams.......but this guy had a serious problem about pipe dreams

• Like 1