What you should do, if you see a lady who doesn't require a reference, and you both have a good encounter, ask the lady if she would provide a reference for you if required in the future

Now, most important, out of courtesy, if you need a reference, even if the lady has agreed to provide one, email her first asking permission to use her as a reference. Nothing like a lady being asked out of the blue by another lady do you know "insert your name here" Also tell the lady who requires a reference that you just want to contact your reference first.

Ladies don't mind, in my experience, providing references, not only does it help you, it helps keep ladies safe

RG

What you should do, if you see a lady who doesn't require a reference, and you both have a good encounter, ask the lady if she would provide a reference for you if required in the future

Now, most important, out of courtesy, if you need a reference, even if the lady has agreed to provide one, email her first asking permission to use her as a reference. Nothing like a lady being asked out of the blue by another lady do you know "insert your name here" Also tell the lady who requires a reference that you just want to contact your reference first.

Ladies don't mind, in my experience, providing references, not only does it help you, it helps keep ladies safe

RG

Great advice RG. . I am always happy to give a positive referance for my guests and do so daily or as asked. :icon_smile:

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s

Personally, I have no issue with being "asked out of the blue" for a reference from another lady. I would suggest that you give the lady you wish to see a few small details of the encounter from your reference. It will tweak the reference's memory as to who you are.

However, there are quite a number of ladies that would prefer a "head's up" before another lady contacts them. Roamingguy makes a good point, err to the side of caution and you will never go wrong.

Guest K***e D****ls

I agree- I've always been willing to help a lady out with reference checks and am very prompt with them. There's nothing more aggravating than waiting on someone else for information like that. Everything halts. I do expect the same co-operation from said ladies if needed in the future though.

And I also agree with roamingguy- a little head's up is always nice, especially if it's been a little while since I've seen you. Just to refresh my memory and so I'm prepared. But generally, I don't have an issue pulling someone out of the memory bank.

I have no problems giving references at all. I haven't been ask for that much, but I am always willing to give them if someone ask me.

But as Kylie and roamingguy said, it's always best to tell me when I saw you and some details that will help me remember...especially stupid things in my case...like pussy fart stories, not having a bottle opener for the wine, head bumping when doing oral...all those things did happened and I remember them well...even if it was months and months ago...

just saying it's John, I saw you for 2 hours mid March....eh I am not really likely to remember everyone and everything how it was unless it was really bad

• Like 1

It seems that whenever I am asked, I can't remember the person the lady is talking about. Give me a heads up...then I will remember you and can favorably recommend you! I don't always equate the Cerb handle with the actual person so a quick PM helps alot!

I have been asked before couple years back to supply a reference to a lady, but for some reason I don't get asked anymore ;) Perhaps a good thing?

I have been asked before couple years back to supply a reference to a lady, but for some reason I don't get asked anymore ;) Perhaps a good thing?

Everyone in Cerbville knows and loves PistolPete! :icon_smile:

• Like 1

RG

Excellent advice as always RG! If you have a really encounter with a lady I am sure she would be more than happy to provide a reference in the future for you. :)

While on the topic, how do ladies feel about a guy getting pre verified.

I know in my case, I do have to plan somewhat ahead, due to travel considerations and a lot of weekends, even being single, I get voluntold LOL by family to come up, I'm needed. So I book my weekend encounters a few months in advance. I've heard verification can take a little bit of time, so how does a lady feel if a guy, who might not see her until maybe 3-4 months later goes through verification. Or would they prefer leaving it maybe 2 weeks prior.

Kinda curious that's all

RG

I for one am more than fine with pre-verification. I travel full time and some-times it takes me a few months to get back to a city. Verification / references take time (not all of us ladies are close friends so when you give the name of a lady we don't know the response back from her can take more than 5mins) (YES we check)

As I like to plan in advance, I think pre-verification is great.

RG, to answer your question, just like Emily, I think pre-verification/screening is great especially for gentlemen

who are not in a position to commit to a rendez-vous a few days/weeks in advance. It's something I encourage

and also advertise even more so when I travel.

Once the screening is done and if 'you' contact me with less then 24 hours notice all I have left to do is tell you

if I am available (or not) at the time you requested. It makes life a lot simpler for everyone involved.