This Pop Up May Be Useful

No, not that type of pop up LOL, just logged on my computer, pop up came up advertising this card

For anyone needing a credit card but has problems getting credit this may be an alternate option for you

http://www.mytitanium.ca/visa/english/index.html

Submitted in case it can help someone

It could also be useful for those wanting to keep this lifestyle discrete from their SO's

RG

I'm not disagreeing with you QA, it is a tad pricey. But in the past there have been threads from people (ladies and gents) who couldn't get credit cards, on what to do and recently some guys posting on how to hide this lifestyle. This was only posted for information, it may provide a possible solution for ladies and gents finding themselves with that problem

RG

* Most major hotels will not accept pre-paid credit cards (aka "reloadable", Like this one for example) being that there is no actual credit, tied to these cards at all.

(Although could be useful for online shopping)

Kim

* Most major hotels will not accept pre-paid credit cards (aka "reloadable", Like this one for example) being that there is no actual credit, tied to these cards at all.

(Although could be useful for online shopping)

Kim

I was under the same impression, (much like the store bought visa gift cards) but looking at the webpage under Features (Travel) it does say book hotels.I personally don't have one, so really don't know (and it only caught my attention when a pop-up came up on my computer) but it may be something for someone who can't get a credit card or wishes to hide this lifestyle from their SO to look into

RG