Katryna Rose in Sydney Australia

PHOTO REMOVED BY MOD - PHOTOS IN PUBLIC THREADS ON CERB CAN NOT SHOW GENITALS

Katryna Rose would be among the top punts of 2011. Katryna is certainly one of the best looking women I've been with, facially and body-wise, and she offered me really great service in our two-hour session, that turned into two and a half. We had an amazing encounter!

Again, as I like to do, we had a long run-up to our meeting, with lots of messages in preparation. I contacted her again on the day to confirm. She got right back to me.

Back to my flat after a busy work day, time to unwind before she arrived. I got out the wine, strawberries, chocolate.....

The wait. The excitement. Checking the watch. She texts me, 15 minutes away. Yes!!!

The knock. This woman is a stunner, and she's dressed elegantly, and immaculately made up. Long straight blonde hair framing an exquisite face. I greet her, and we begin. The touch of her leg is electric. We kiss. She excuses herself to change into one of her outfits. She emerges a few minutes later wearing designer lingerie, gold and black, and looking even more stunning! I admired the lingerie for a minute, and gaped at her body, before it all had to come off. Her nakedness is astoundingly beautiful. Silky smooth flesh. A delectable shaved pussy. And the ass and legs of an athlete.

As soon as she was naked I began to lick her, kissing her up her abs and over her breasts to meet her mouth from time to time, then diving back in. She responded vigorously, rubbing against my face and getting my tongue in deeper. On and on, and she came, and I loved it.

She was apologetic that she had not yet taken care of me, but I assured her that I loved what I had been doing. She proceeded to give me a memorable bbbj, with appropriate hand support, but doesn't offer cim. That was fine.

She did a quick costume change as requested. We kissed and embraced till I was revived, then covered for mish and cowgirl, and more mish. I didn't cum again while fucking but had to remove the condom, and she played with me and teased me as we kissed some more. Another bbbj, until just before completion, then a very skilful hand job. I came so intensely that I couldn't take it any more, and had to ask her to stop. She wiped me down gently and I was still burning with pleasure.

Time for another oral session on her, slower and less frenzied this time, so I could appreciate the beauties of that body. Nice tight abs, beautiful breasts, and that awesome ass. And her face and her smile, and her girlish giggle. Completely endearing. I think she came again. I was pleased.

So time to wrap up. We finished the wine and had some chocolate as we lay on my bed, entwined. It doesn't get too much better than this.

http://privategirls.com.au/katryna_rose.php