Prince Charles to become King of Romania???

This is interesting :): speculation that Prince Charles could become King of Romania, as a descendant of Vlad the Impaler!

Vlad Dracul was the famous mediaeval Wallachian ruler who was known for impaling adversaries on stakes...He is said to have inspired the first Count Dracula stories. The Windsors have some genealogical connection with him, apparently.

http://www.royalblog.ca/2011/11/prince-charles-to-finally-become-kingof-romania.html

Charles' comment that the has a "bit of a stake" in the country is hilarious (impaler-stake--LOL)

Not going to happen. He is still next in line to the throne and the government will not allow this to occur. Remember, Edward was asked to become King of Estonia at one point and 10 Downing St and the Palace did not let this happen. If it was to happen, it would not be Charles, it would be either Andrew, Edward or Harry.

I agree, spud. This was not intended as a serious posting.:)

I just thought this was amusing, especially Charles' comment about having a "stake." I wonder if it was deliberate LOL