Those things that touch you to the core...

What ever it is music, videos, moment that make you shiver inside, touch you to the core...good or bad, make you tear, laugh or smile like no tomorrow, please share!

One of my friend show me this video and song this weekend...and it's yeah.

A wonderful video to go along with a a beautiful piece of music Malika. Thank you.

The content of that video is very personal to me, and though I am not willing to share that publically, there are those few here who know me well and understand what it is that I am referring to.

This is quite a different context from what you shared with us, but one thing that shakes me to the very core, and sends absolute shivers from my stomach right down to the very tips of both legs and both feet and all of my toes, is being on the edge of a cliff or drop off. A bridge, any significant height. Not only that, all it takes as well is for me to someone else there.

Ahhhhhhh.

You would not get me on that CN Tower outside walk for any amount of money. Period. Full stop.

The true compassion and courage that lives in the human heart and the pure, innocent joy that can be found in a child's smile.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Forgiveness, Honesty and Love.

Without these things, are we actually living a full complete life for ourselves?

The emotions a dog can display in it's eyes,gets me everytime,they are amazing,nothing better than a dog!

Yes the look a dog gets in it's eyes, cats (well the cats I've adopted...because of that look) can do it too...looking all so sweet and innocent...and some people may not understand, but pets, be they cats or dogs, they become part of the family

But what really gets me, my nephew, born premature, given 6 months to live, and well he just had his eighth birthday...he's kinda spoiled, had a big birthday party a couple weeks ago but he gets another one, more a quiet dinner just the family this coming Friday.

RG

I cry at the drop of a dime, movies, friends love stories, hope, disaster... I cry a few times a week..Things just get to my heart and pull on the strings like that. I cannot turn my television on to cTV on sundays and watch the African children starving or watch telethons for Cheo. I'm a big baby! Yesterday, I got roses, I cried.

Seeing a smile on one face makes me all gooey inside. The world would be a better place if everyone would just smile more! :D

relax.. take it easy.. everything will be fine.. baby steps.