Olivia Olsen in Sydney (NSW)

I can't believe the intensity of what happened with Olivia. An unforgettable experience!

First, her body. A redhead, at least a temporary one, but that's fine with me. I love redheads. I can't resist them. :icon_smile: Perfect spinner body, with the most amazing ass ever seen. Long taut ab muscles, and beautiful legs. A cute face, very youthful. A perfect package. When she lay on my bed with that ass in the air, her sexual power was overwhelming. The roundness and firmness of her ass, beautiful, and everything in proportion. A hardbody. The stuff of dreams.

After staring and stroking for a minute, I stripped the thong off her, and she began to respond vigorously to oral. She loves this, fucking my tongue and grinding into my face and moaning and thrashing. This went on for ages, and I was ragingly aroused. When she came the first time, it was with an orgasm that made her whole body shake and quiver. A pause, kissing, and more oral on her, with the same results.

My turn. She's an outstanding giver of bbbj's, totally into it, over and over during our three hours. I'm completely drained, but she manages to ride me cowgirl and then to extract me and give me a finishing handjob as she continues to slide her pussy along the base of my cock.

I need to do more oral on her again, and go for it, and she responds wildly. I'm in sexual paradise licking and sucking her, and again she cums, thrashingly.

Then we doze in each other's arms, and awaken 20 minutes later, and do one more round of oral, even though we're far past the time.

She lies on the bed like at the beginning of our session, with that ass in the air, and I'm still in amazement. "It's like a landscape," she says, as I feel the firm, supple curves of her ass. We kiss some more. I'm in awe.

One of my best times, ever, I tell her, and it's true.

http://www.privategirls.com.au/olivia_olsen.php

Thanks for sharing another exploit while you were away. I was waiting to hear about Olivia. Have you recovered yet? I guess the flight back gave you a break:)