The Apotheosis of Samantha!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations to Samantha Evans upon achieving God(dess) Status!!

Samantha is part of the very heart of Cerb. Her wisdom, humanity, and compassion are surely unsurpassed!

10,000 well-deserved reputation points!

RIMG12190.JPG

Congratulations Miss Samantha! You are a treasure in this little realm...

smiles, cat

Guest E*******h S******s

Beauty, intelligence, class and now a Goddess to boot! Well done Samantha! xo

Bonjour Mlle Samantha,

Thank you my dear for your erudite commentary, your down to earth advice, your bonhomie. Your posts are always a delight and a treat to read. May your prose be ever on the mark and tinged with the touch of human kindness you have so amply displayed to date. :bigclap:

Samantha. With this note I not only wish to pass on congratulations but I also wish to extend a heartfelt thank you for all that you do for Cerb.

Your presence on Cerb with your wisdom, your humour, your sincerity, your compassion, your ability to put things in perspective and to do so in such a respectful manner demonstrates the poise and class that you possess. It is a privilege to be a part of the community in which you play such an important role.

Please keep doing for us what you have done so far. It is ever so much appreciated.

Samantha has always been a goddess in my eyes.... no need for a number to validate it!!!

I humbly offer my congratulations to the Goddess Samantha. Your contributions to the board have always seemed to be on a higher plane, so this is quite appropriate.

Dear ones,

I'm shocked. I've been away from the boards for a bit, recently, while taking care of some personal stuff and then madly getting ready for Christmas. Only now am I getting things back to a normal pace. I finally logged in this morning to find many private messages about this.

Your care and respect mean more to me than I can say. Cerb has been, and continues to be, a wonderful place for me. I'm very pleased to know that my contribution has made a difference to folks here. I've learned so very much from the many members of this board and our fascinating, funny and energetic discussions.

Thank you, everyone, for making this the unique place that it is!

Samantha

• Like 1