Wouldn't it be silly if.....?

Sometimes my posts are too serious, so I thought I'd post this silly idea I had.

I've seen situations (terrorists, hostages, etc.) where a photo or video is released to the public, and an accurate sports score or recent newspaper is announced/shown to prove that the photo/video is recent.

What if SP's and MA's posed with today's newspaper to prove their photos are current? Is there some sort of prize I could claim for this silly idea?

Megan :)

• Like 3

A travelling lady used to do this last year: she'd post pics with the day's Ottawa Citizen front page in the frame. A surefire way to establish the pic is (very) recent and the lady is in town.

Peculiar, but very effective.

Wouldn't it be funny to see two moose pulling broken down car with another moose sticking out of the windshield?

Wait...this thread isn't that

Maybe you could take a picture like you describe and set it as your profile picture?

Sometimes my posts are too serious' date=' so I thought I'd post this silly idea I had.

I've seen situations (terrorists, hostages, etc.) where a photo or video is released to the public, and an accurate sports score or recent newspaper is announced/shown to prove that the photo/video is recent.

What if SP's and MA's posed with today's newspaper to prove their photos are current? Is there some sort of prize I could claim for this silly idea?

Megan :)[/quote']

Geez Megan ! Bustin a gut here... Too funny ! ....and at this time I would like to offer myself up for a prize for ya :) No no nevermind, then you won't try to win ;)

Megan

Not for want of being tongue-tied, for prize I would give you 1 hr of ( cunning idea) and 1 hr of ( DAT@) for your newspaper date idea.

But seriously, couldn't the newspaper be photo-shopped onto an older picture?