What's Wrong With Yahoo Mail?

Every so often when I log in to check my e-mail, all my e-mails are blank, and I can't read them or send a new e-mail to someone else. What gives, and is there a fix?

Every so often when I log in to check my e-mail, all my e-mails are blank, and I can't read them or send a new e-mail to someone else. What gives, and is there a fix?

i've been having the same issue, sometimes clicking reply allows me to read the email in the reply box. otherwise its a log-out and waiting 10-15 mins. if i log-in directly after the issue remains.

yes getting quite dissatisfied with yahoo.

I too am dissatisfied with yahoo mail, but for other reasons. For me it seems to attract a lot of spam, so i only use it on a limited basis. As for the issues you guys are having, I haven't noticed any problems at all. The odd time however, I haven't been able to log in, but it I wait 5 mins. it then lets me. This only happens once in awhile though.

I've noticed that the problems started after Yahoo upgraded their e-mail to the new system. I'm wondering if there is something I could download, such as a plug-in that would get everything back on track. I've had the account for thirteen years, and this is the first time I've ever had any issues. It's rather annoying to say the least.

What's Wrong With Yahoo Mail?

Should be fairly evident ..... it's run by a bunch of Yahoos!

*lol*... How did I miss that one??

Guest Ou**or**n

Yahoo is probably the technically poorest service out there. Their code is notoriously unreliable, full of bugs and their back-end servers are under-powered and unreliable. They simply have no value for technical reliability in the same manner as Google and Facebook. The Microsoft online suite is also terrible but more from the perspective of being insanely overly complicated and incredibly ugly. The only product Yahoo makes which is worse than Yahoo Mail is Yahoo Messenger which is an abysmal piece of software.

I'd strong suggest giving up entirely and migrating your email to Gmail. I know it takes time but Yahoo is a service on the decline.