sci-fi brothel to open in Nevada

Guest C*****tte

Oh gosh do I love this idea! Yes, where is my scifi brothel? I'd take a Catina just for socializing!

Hmmmm.... I am thinking of the movie that Zack and Miri started to make... Star Whores

zack-and-miri-01.jpgzack.jpg8951141_1_l.jpg

I'm not sure if superheroes qualify as Sci-Fi (my Sci-Fi exposure has been very limited and I was too late with the Green Girl reference from Star Trek)

If they do qualify - then this means there may be a glimmer of hope for anyone who wanted a duo with Batgirl / Catwoman :-)

For some reason when I hear the words "sci-fi brothel", I get this image of a brothel where the women are all androids. Then I get scared because I imagine the whole experience going all Westworld on my ass.

Ok, I'm admittedly a huge geek.....but this is a little much for even me.....I'm quite satisfied just having sex with other attractive geeks (women) thank you very much! :p

Though not really my thing sexually (at least when it involves alien predators or big boobed androids! maybe I am too close minded!), I am a pretty big nerd and I think it is cool that there are places like this where people can live out their fantasies. If it is safe and enjoyable for all involved then that is awesome!

Edited by DixonD

Wow, she is cute. Those are the first "pasties" I have ever liked. And a cute fripple to boot :)

As always, good work Old Dog!bowdown.gif

I'd love to explore her body...