I believe you can never say thank you to many times and when good things come our way ,one can never be to grateful.So this is my way of thanking all of you,especially this site for giving me the chance to bloom,be accepted,recognized,and befriended.I am so glad to have become a member of this community and grateful for it's existence.To some of the ladies who have been ever so gracious to me by offering their advice,friendship,and support,I am forever in your debt,to the men I have met through this site,thank you for making me feel sexy.

Although we may all disagree from time to time and get our backs up here and there ,it is wonderful to have a place where we can express ourselves openly,candidly about any topic.There is humor,intelligence and graciuosness abound here but most importantly the freedom to be open about sex.FINALLY!Lets always pay it forward.Thank you

• Like 9

This is a great note Christy. This is definitely a space where we can express ourselves with an open freedom that other social networks may have a Rated G, A or R function. This is a place we can express ourselves in a safe, sexy and gracious community. I think Cerb is the only space in my opinion, that embraces this freedom. The most important thing to my being a member here, is the ebb flow of Hobbiest and SP's. It's been a very gracious community overall in my experience.

I like the pay it forward analogy. I also look at the board as The six degrees of Separation and the idea that everyone is on average approximately six steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person, so that a chain of, "a friend of a friend" statements can be made, on average, to connect any two people in six steps or fewer.

"You don't pay love back; you pay it forward."

Lily Hardy Hammond

• Like 1

Funny you mention this.. I just re-watched the movie 'pay it forward' with Kevin Spacey.

This holiday season with all the repeats of my favorite shows on tv I've taken to watching old movies on W network. Such a great concept.

Perfect timing Cristy!!!

I think if we provide a welcoming community based on mutual understanding, respect and inclusiveness, we can't help but to pay it forward.

Give a person an opportunity to express themselves well, understand that we are as diverse a community as one could possibly imagine and embrace our commonality and our differences.

No one can ever say, "I have too many friends."

• Like 1