So excited to check the PSI...

Guest S**a*Q

...Of my VAGINA!!! :D I just bought one of these PSI gauges/kegel rejuvernators... I have yet to try it out but I thought it was pretty amazing. I'm assuming that if a tire on a car is normally 44PSI or so, a vagina can't be that much more than 5 PSI? Maybe 10?

I'll keep you all posted. That number is definitely going on my website.

yhst-12129662083660_2188_49248897

With feedback on the pressures, just think what readings you're going to get once you exercise those muscles regularly!

Have fun!

CB

Guest S**a*Q
With feedback on the pressures, just think what readings you're going to get once you exercise those muscles regularly!

Have fun!

CB

LOL!!! Ah hun, I've been doing Kegels since I was a kid. Regular vagina exercise is not something new to me. Not only for personal health benefits but it also makes the boys happier. I can also ALMOST cum without touching myself, almost... I'll get there yet. :D

Guest S**a*Q

Yah Malika it's not a pump, but a gauge. You insert either one of the "probes" or whatever they are, which ever one fits I suppose... and just squeeze. The gauge tells you how strong your PC muscles are.

I'm assuming that both "probes" would have offer different reading though. It would take more to squeeze the little one, and less for the big one... I think.

I will let you know.

And yeah, I totally think a condom won't change the readings that much, I will be using it with a condom anyways, cause it saves on the wear and tear of the materials.

You can totally try it when I get it unpacked :D

I have mad Kegel skills! And now I need to know how good! Haha. I didn't even know such a thing existed. So cool.

Uh oh, I can see it now, a line-up of ladies at Sara's place to try this thing out, lol.

And the guys lined up behind, paying the PSI measure....

Uh oh, I can see it now, a line-up of ladies at Sara's place to try this thing out, lol.

Here's a little twist to the thread. Kegels and strengthening the floor muscles isn't only beneficial to the ladies. If you read some of the tanta literature, they recommend regular kegals for men so they can have better ejaculation control and sustain a longer and more gratifying experience with their partner. If it's about real love making you may be called on to prolong the act for your partners benefit.

As far as this thread though, I'm not sure where you'd stick the probe to get a reading on the guys.

Sarah, maybe with a lot of practice and some helpful insight from your new gauge, I could develop a "feel" for vagina psi. You know, judge it by your grip on my penis. Maybe then I could offer a service to the ladies who don't want to buy a gauge of there own. Do you think it would be worth experimenting? :wink:

Guest S**a*Q

Ladies lining up at my house??? HOORAY!!!

Also for any ladies (or gents - for the ladies maybe?) that are interested in one of these, I can get them for you. Please see me instead of going to look for one!!!

As far as this thread though, I'm not sure where you'd stick the probe to get a reading on the guys.

There's really only one place it could go, given the picture Sara supplied.....

I'm dying to know the results of all this scientific enquiry. What's the answer (42?)

:-D

CB

Guest S**a*Q

I haven't checked it yet cause my psi guage is packed. I'll be moving in feb so I will definitely let everyone now. :)

Additional Comments:

Angela, Yah I'm totally going to post it on my site. Specially with updates ;) Ha! That just means I'm getting better. :P