Sign in to follow this  

Stolen pictures and a big thank you.

I am surprised to hear that ladies pics. are being stolen and used illicitly on other sites. That fact other people would steal, and then use as their own, pics. that are of others in order to profit is shocking. Yes, sarcasm is implied in this statement.

On a serious note I find the act of stealing pics. to be repulsive! This one simple act is reason enough to (A) stick to cerb and (B) make us all question the validity of ads on other sites. Of course it is not ALL ladies on other sites that do this but with most things it only takes one to cast a net of suspicion over the whole group. I also understand that standing naked or semi naked in front of a camera and then posting said photo to your profile for all to see is not easy. It takes a lot of confidence and guts to be able to do this and be proud...more confidence than this man has I might ad. I know I could not do what you ladies do to promote yourselves and your business.

However, to those using photos that are not yours take 5 minutes to take a pic. that is yours. We (the guys) don't need/want a professional 100 page portfolio, all we really need is one or two honest representations of you as a lady/SP. This will ensure copyright is respected and everyone knows that the lady in the picture is the same lady answering the door.

My two pennies anyway.

• Like 4

Guest k***na

Funny you posted this today,

I just received a PM from a fellow SP to let me know that my pictures are being used in ads posted on BP in the Toronto Section.

This is really frustrating!

Funny you posted this today,

I just received a PM from a fellow SP to let me know that my pictures are being used in ads posted on BP in the Toronto Section.

This is really frustrating!

It's a bugger for sure. Contact BP and hopefully they will remove the pic. I know that they are quick to help at DL.

Unfortunately, when your pic is used for a profile on an adult site, it is a little more difficult. That is why I am in the process of watermarking all of my pics with my email address!

Guest k***na
It's a bugger for sure. Contact BP and hopefully they will remove the pic. I know that they are quick to help at DL.

Unfortunately, when your pic is used for a profile on an adult site, it is a little more difficult. That is why I am in the process of watermarking all of my pics with my email address!

Thanks Meg for your advice. I will be emailing them to let them know!

This is super frustrating..goodluck to you!

I had this a few years back on CL and she not only stole my pictures she also stole my ad and told clients we were doing duo's together. On the day of the appointment she would tell them I didn't show. This was really hurting my reputation. I had a couple of people email me to let me know what was going on (they were unhappy with me for not showing up). I contacted the site admin. to have to pictures removed and they wanted proof the pictures were mine. Since all my pictures are water marked with special logo's I was able to prove it.

This could have ruined my business and much more. I agree with Meg if you find someone posting fake pictures of a lady please let her and the site administrator right away.

I recommend anyone in this business if you are going to post pictures on the internet, make sure they are watermarked. If you don't know how to do this, then there are options on line to learn how, or contact your photographer.

• Like 1

I agree with Meg if you find someone posting fake pictures of a lady please let her and the site administrator right away.

And also... Cowboy Kenny, so he can post something on his excellent (and very useful) blog.