Just A General Thank You Ladies

Guest t**d**teur

I sincerely second this thank you from the bottom of my heart, RG. Whenever I meet a beautiful CERB lady, a first time, or on a repeat visit, I get that great rejuvenating feeling. Thanks again ladies.

Sent from my iPhone

Heh heh. Yup. Similar problem: the reaction I most often prompt in women is "why, what a nice young man!" and it can be hard to lead them to the darker places I sometimes want to go.

Thanks to the women I've met here who have been playful, experienced, welcoming, willing, and more than capable of taking adventures with me all over my personal sexual landscape. And who have taught me that once we get there, I can hold up my part of the adventure pretty darned well.

You've done me no end of good.

Great thread and posts!

Even though I have never met any of the ladies here on Cerb or anywhere else. I also want to say thanks.

I have no idea how much courage it must've taken for some of you, when you first told your friends and family about your profession, one that isn't looked highly upon by many. I don't think I could tell many people close to me that I was into this lifestyle so that just goes to show that you all have more guts and more confidence then I could ever have.

Thanks for your role in breaking down the barriers of intolerance towards sex and sexuality. For doing news interviews and talk shows, being involved in other media and in public forums, explaining the different aspects of this lifestyle, showing others that there is so much more being exchanged here than sex and money, and doing so while facing judgement by people who act like they are on a pedestal.

Thank you for looking past other people's imperfections even when your simultaneously being judged by your online profiles and pictures albums.

Being so understanding with everyone whether they are disabled, shy, sexually inexperienced, etc. while unfortunately having to put up with creeps and stalkers and the clients who don't understand the word 'no'. Some of you have had scary experiences, been verbally harassed, and much worse.

You all put up with so much, so that others and maybe one day myself can share great times with you, explore our minds and bodies together, form friendships, and create amazing memories.

Thank you!

The Ladies, I agree, are Spectacular Angels. For whatever reasons we have as their clients, they never ask, they never question, they provide experiences, beauty, passion and for those fleeting moments, they do it with grace and raw sexuality.

We are a very lucky bunch of Bastards indeed!!!!!!