Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself....

Guest ***yP*l

...as I believe in being polite. Although I was unable to find an "introduce yourself" section, I wanted to simply say hello and offer a brief introduction to you being new to this fine site. I am a mature, well-mannered, athletic, non-smoker, non-drug user and friendly person who enjoys companionship in Ottawa and occasionally while away and have done so for many years. Discretion, good manners and courtesy are very much in my character and I am very much looking forward to spending time with ladies of similar qualities and compatablity. Thank-you in advance.

Welcome to Cerb! It is an amazing community with lots of opportunity to interact with others as well as make some great connections with incredible women.

Welcome to Cerb ! A very diverse and fun little community here and I am sure you will enjoy it. Cerb is what you make of it. Have a good one.

Guest ***yP*l
Welcome to cerb, and I like your nickname! Like me, you must be a paypal user too icon12.gif

Indeed...many thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Playpal. Cerb is a great place full of great people. I think you will enjoy it here. Perhaps an "introduce yourself" section is a good idea. May encourage new members to start posting.

• Like 1

Guest ***yP*l

Thanks kindly Mikeyboy for the welcome. Yes, I agree an Introduction Section would be beneficial to new members to post a hello and some words of introduction and as well would afford current members the opportunity to welcome a new arrival. I've been here a day and have made arrangements to see a lovely young lady on Thursday.

Welcome Playpal. Cerb is a great place full of great people. I think you will enjoy it here. Perhaps an "introduce yourself" section is a good idea. May encourage new members to start posting.

Guest ***yP*l

Thanks again to those kind enough to greet me. I've thanked them either here on this thread or on their respective profile pages. As I am still being moderated, it may be an opportune time to ask the Moderator(s) as to the viability of an "Introduce Yourself Section" for new members to at least break the ice, meet the lovely ladies here and start posting. No sense in hiding under a rock.

Hi again....Sorry to hijack Playpal but everytime I read the thread title I think of this..

Edited by LeeRichards

Welcome to CERB. I am sure you will find that we are a friendly and informative community!

Guest Ou**or**n

Welcome as well. You can have a heavenly time just with all the lovely ladies that have responded so far in this thread.

Hope your encounter goes well. If it does please share your experience by posting a recommendation for the lady. If she is an established lady she may already have a rec thread so please add to it. If she is new or doesn't have a rec thread yet then please start one! Each city has its own rec thread so look for the one in your city's section.

A great introduction Playpal.

Welcome aboard.

With those traits you will do very well for yourself here.

Cheers and Happy Hobbying®

whatsup

Guest ***yP*l

Thanks...will do!

Welcome as well. You can have a heavenly time just with all the lovely ladies that have responded so far in this thread.

Hope your encounter goes well. If it does please share your experience by posting a recommendation for the lady. If she is an established lady she may already have a rec thread so please add to it. If she is new or doesn't have a rec thread yet then please start one! Each city has its own rec thread so look for the one in your city's section.