When is it too kate to recommend?

Guest t**obb****

How long after you see a SP is it ok to provide a recommendation?

1 week? 1 month? 1 year?

Although it doesn't change your experience, likely those reading or inquiring are using the info to currently asses the SP, and things may have changed

Guest W***ledi*Time

1 week? 1 month? 1 year?

Although it doesn't change your experience, likely those reading or inquiring are using the info to currently asses the SP, and things may have changed

If it's been a while, the most straight-forward way to handle it is to say in the reco how long ago it was. Then others can decide for themselves how much weight they'll give it. Recos are always appreciated!

Everyone appreciate any contributions made on Cerb. So write at your earliest convenience. For your reco posts, simply include your date of meeting.

I agree with Leber, all reco's are welcome, not sure why you would a month to give a review but as long as your reco reflects that I don't see an issue.

Depends on kate.

Hahaha I so wanted to say that!

Seriously tho, when you have something good to say it's never too late. Just make it clear what the time frame was.

Guest ***yP*l

I'm new and moderated so I'll have to wait until such time I would not be regarded as shill (I'm seeing a lady on Thursday). Besides I have no rep icon thingies and hence minimal credibility around here. I understand the system and will wait accordingly.

Yep, recos are always good. Only one caveat: if it's been a while since you last saw the lady in question, it might be worth making sure she's still active...

Don't worry about late, like others have said, just specify when you saw the lady

A recommendation isn't just nice for the ladies from a business standpoint or for guys when deciding on a lady to see. A lady likes to hear she is attractive and desirable, and to the guy writing the recommendation, she is memorable and a lady worth mentioning...I hope that is worded right

As of now I have just recently written a recommendation on a lady I saw a few months ago. I'm just waiting for her to say yay or nay

A quick rambling

RG

1 week? 1 month? 1 year?

Two weeks, 30 seconds, a couple of years...whenever you feel like writing one. I think it's always best to wait a day or two so you can absorb the experience you had. Honestly though, write one whenever you feel like it and never feel obliged to do so.

• Like 1

Another thing to keep in mind, I remember once saying to a lady, wow you're so pretty you must here that all the time, and she said, you never get tired of compliments. Giving a lady a "late" recommendation would never be an insult, I wouldn't think.

1 week? 1 month? 1 year?

I feel it's just courteous to post after the meeting,we all appreciate them ,thanks,cristy

Normally, it is best to write one as soon as possible. But, it also depends on the situation. I am postponing to post one because the particular SP I saw is away for almost a month now, and I am not sure if she'll return. When I see her ad. again, then I'll post it. If I don't see her ad. again, I probably will not post it.