Well this is a pebble in my shoe! Everytime I am finished safe play with a nice gentlemen he goes to the washroom to flush the evidence,and I HOLLER DO NOT FLUSH the condom please!! Please ladies and gentlemen put these in the garbadge they can clog sewage systems or even worse end up in our waters.

Condoms are made of latex,which is made from the sap of rubber tress which is biodegadeable,but NOT when in or under water,also latex condoms are not made of 100% latex and the spermicide,or lubricants that are on them may compromise their ability to biodegrade.Some comdoms are made of polyurethane which is not biodegradeable, so I ask again, please put the condom you use in the garbadge,wrap it in tissue if you are afraid it might be seen and toss it.We all have to do our part to protect our enviroment and this is so easy,yes some may say that their toilets have never clogged from flushing these and maybe so,luck maybe,but when they go through the treatment plants they have to be fished out which is more work and unecessary and alot slip through there and in up in our waters.So once again I ask please ,please toss don't flush,thanks,cristy

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2

Guest S**a*Q

I'm all about recycling, I rinse mine out and re-roll them, so I can re-use them later.

(For those that don't know me... I'M SO JUST KIDDING!!! That's just me being an ass.)

Edited by S**a*Q

I always make sure I retrieve the condom and the package and put it in the garbage myself, so I know exactly where they are going. That way, no worries about anyone accidentally flushing anything.

My motto to ladies is: "always know where the condom is at all times" and that includes when you're done.

And it's true condoms will ultimately cause plumbing problems for sure and I can imagine somewhat embarassing if you have to call a plumber and the source of plug is evident.

• Like 1

I always make sure I retrieve the condom and the package...

That's a bad idea, if you retrieve the package, you now possess the clients DNA and could clone him in an experimental lab... A sign in the bathroom that says "do not flush condoms down the toilet" might solve your problem.

• Like 2

Guest S**a*Q
That's a bad idea, if you retrieve the package, you now possess the clients DNA and could clone him in an experimental lab... A sign in the bathroom that says "do not flush condoms down the toilet" might solve your problem.

Where do you think all my minions came from?

Hehehe.

*Rushes back into the lab...*

(I totally apologize to Cristy for jacking her thread for the sake of my being funny... It is important to not flush them. The last thing I'd want is a toilet overflow caused by a giant ball of condoms. Bleuch.)

(I totally apologize to Cristy for jacking her thread for the sake of my being funny... It is important to not flush them. The last thing I'd want is a toilet overflow caused by a giant ball of condoms. Bleuch.)

I was actually sort of serious. Although the overwhelming majority of prostitutes are wonderful and trustworthy people, you never know what people can do with your sperm. Have you seen the movie "Presumed Innocent" or do you watch "Law and Order? A typical episode will have someone being entrapped by a prostitute who planted her clients DNA as evidence somewhere. So you never know...

I think a sign in the washroom above the toilet is really the best way to go. Something like "Only toilet paper in the toilet please!"

• Like 3

I was actually sort of serious. Although the overwhelming majority of SP's are trustworthy, you never know what people can do with your sperm. Have you seen the movie "Presumed Innocent" or do you watch "Law and Order? A typical episode will have someone being entrapped by a prostitute who planted her clients DNA as evidence somewhere. So you never know...

I think a sign in the washroom above the toilet is really the best way to go. Something like "Only toilet paper in the toilet please!"

You are "actually sort of serious?" Well I am absolutely serious when I tell you that I nor anyone other SP that I have ever known has any alterior motives for wanting to be sure the condom is disposed of properly.

I have heard horror stories of SPs finding used condoms in the most unusual places such as thrown on the floor, under a bed, floating in a toilet bowel for the next guest to come across, etc. No thanks. Just as I don't do anything grievous with a client's phone number, nor will I with his DNA.

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

I recommend that clients who are "Law & Order" fans save the used condoms, then take them back home in a doggie bag.

Luckily for me, I'm not a big fan of crime fiction. So I can apply the simpler solution of just turning the TV off.

I have heard horror stories of SPs finding used condoms in the most unusual places such as thrown on the floor, under a bed, floating in a toilet bowel for the next guest to come across, etc

I don't doubt it and some of us can be quite messy. And, yes, most Sex Workers are wonderful people with no alterior motives. If disposing of the condom yourself works for you and your client, there is no problem! Respectfully, it would not work for me.

I can only tell you what went through my head the last time an SP was quick to grab the condom out of my hand and said to me "Don't worry I will take care of this". It made me feel uncomfortable and somewhat suspicious. But that just may be me...

I was actually sort of serious. Although the overwhelming majority of prostitutes are wonderful and trustworthy people, you never know what people can do with your sperm. Have you seen the movie "Presumed Innocent" or do you watch "Law and Order? A typical episode will have someone being entrapped by a prostitute who planted her clients DNA as evidence somewhere. So you never know...

remember those are TV series. not real life. If an SP was to keep all of her clients DNA and just TRY to find a lab, find their real name and everything and them track them down...for what? more money?

IF one day this really happen in real life, the SP would have WAY more to loose then you, especially if the said working girl is in the States.

Try to remember that TV isn't always reality:)

• Like 1

Try to remember that TV isn't always reality:)

I know, i know. I am being paranoid. Just try to remember that some of us don't know what we are getting ourselves into when we book an appointment. I know myself that I was terrified the first few times.

I think that it helps if the SP does what she can to make the client feel at ease and remove any suspicions a person might have because of TV influence. Advising the client not to flush the condom down the toilet would probably work better than taking the condom full of semen out of the hand, leaving the room and letting the client wonder what she's now doing with your sperm.

Again don't underestimate the influence of oceanic sex and TV on a vulnerable brain.

Advising the client not to flush down the condom down the toilet would probably work better than taking the condom full of semen out of the hand, leaving the room and letting the client wonder what she's now doing with your sperm.

Again don't underestimate the influence of oceanic sex and TV on a vulnerable brain.

So if I ask him not to flush it, what is he supposed to do with the condom? I do put nor want condoms in my washroom garbage. I take it off with a tissue and dispose of it in the "play room" garbage pail (with lid) right in front of the client.

If someone insisted on taking the condom with them, they can ask for it and take it, no problem.

So if I ask him not to flush it, what is he supposed to do with the condom? I do put nor want condoms in my washroom garbage. I take it off with a tissue and dispose of it in the "play room" garbage pail (with lid) right in front of the client.

If someone insisted on taking the condom with them, they can ask for it and take it, no problem.

If you remove the condom with kindness and gentleness, I am sure that would work for me.

Exactly! If you really want to take it with you, I will even gift wrap it for you. But I will not allow you to wonder all over my place because of something you have seen on TV. The last client I let leave the room with his condom took it off in the bathroom, spilled the seamen all over the floor and didn't clean it up or let me know he had done it. When I went to go pee, I stepped in it and it was the grossest thing I have ever had to deal with. For this reason like you Ang I do deal with the condom myself and wrap it in front of the client and throw it in the garbage in the same room. After my guest has left I then tie that garbage bag shut and throw it in the main trash outside. As much as our guests are worried about their safety we also must be concerned about ours. That spilled condom could have exposed me to many STD's and STI's. As well if I had not noticed it, it could have exposed other guests to the same issues.

I do not wish to pay plumbers fees because someone flushed it in my toilet. If you are only doing out calls and the client wishes to dispose of the condom that is his choice. But if you come to my location then it is by my rules.

I can only tell you what went through my head the last time an SP was quick to grab the condom out of my hand and said to me "Don't worry I will take care of this". It made me feel uncomfortable and somewhat suspicious. But that just may be me...

Coming in a condom is not like coming in a sterile cup.

Contaminated, untested sperm is not the first choice.. even then, you would need sterile equipment to try to force the already dying sperm into the cervix... It's so unlikely that is really borders on impossible.. Simply tv fiction.

There are far easier ways for women to try and have babies...

If you remove the condom with kindness and gentleness, I am sure that would work for me.

Sorry, but if someone reacted with suspicion and paranoia over what I want done with the used condom, they would not be able to come back to visit me.

sps get enough assumptions and presumptions about us, that at the very least we expect our visitors to not treat us like criminals and scammers, especially AFTER a session. By that time I would hope that any concerns a new client has about the lady prior to arrival and within the first few minutes would have been reassured. To think that same suspicion would extend past first getting to know you, thru the entire session and up to and including saying goodbye at the door, that is really disheartening.

• Like 5

The last client I let leave the room with his condom took it off in the bathroom, spilled the seamen all over the floor and didn't clean it up or let me know he had done it... I stepped in it and it was the grossest thing I have ever had to deal with. That spilled condom could have exposed me to many STD's and STI's.

Can you actually catch an STD by stepping in ones semen? I guess you could get herpes worts on your toes. I understand you have rules in your house based on your experiences. It's also really about making the client feel at ease too, I hope. And things that seem crazy to you, that clients won't tell you directly do go through our heads when we see you.

Sorry, but if someone reacted with suspicion and paranoia over what I want done with the used condom, they would not be able to come back to visit me.

When the SP anxiously took the condom out of my hand and left the room, I did not say anything, I did not react. I just had scenarios running through my head, that's it.

sps get enough assumptions and presumptions about us, that at the very least we expect our visitors to not treat us like criminals and scammers, especially AFTER a session.

I know and it's unfortunate but myths and stereotypes are powerful beasts, especially if you are a first-timer. By the way, I was robbed by a sex worker once in 1998. There are a lot of assumptions made about clients too unfortunately.

Have you considered only going to mps for hjs? It seems that the risk you feel is out there is too high for you to fully relax and enjoy this experience. The alternative is if you find an sp who is not after your sperm, to continue to repeat with her so that you can relax. If the one and only time you actually had a bad experience was 14 years ago, what does that tell you about the real safety of this, vs the perceived risks?

These encounters are supposed to be fun and for pleasure, going in with negativity and suspicions cannot possibly help.

May I suggest that you only go to mps and only get hjs. It seems that the risk you feel is out there is too high for you to fully relax and enjoy this experience. The alternative is if you find an sp who is not after your sperm, to continue to repeat with her so that you can relax. If the one and only time you actually had a bad experience was 14 years ago, what does that tell you about the real safety of this, vs the perceived risks?

I have seen SP's and it's been fine so far. All of them were wonderful people. Really wonderful people! Just telling you what goes through my head that's all. Some will discard it as nonsense, some will listen and take it into consideration. And unfortunately the one bad experience was bit traumatic.

Well folks... Interesting topic I see..I put my newest 1 dollar reading glasses on to take all this in !

Now I really must wonder...what happened to my condom the last 20 visits or so and...is someone after my DNA or out to steal my MOJO ? Grrrrr

I guess instead of doing incalls to your location I will shuttle y'all out to this country bumkinses location and together we can drop the condom in the hole together in the outdoor biffy ! No DNA trace...No clogged plumbing.... Just dig a new hole and move the shack :)

I assume extra charges for these type of outcalls... But no flushing involved ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Well folks... Interesting topic I see..I put my newest 1 dollar reading glasses on to take all this in !

Now I really must wonder...what happened to my condom the last 20 visits or so and...is someone after my DNA or out to steal my MOJO ? Grrrrr

I guess instead of doing incalls to your location I will shuttle y'all out to this country bumkinses location and together we can drop the condom in the hole together in the outdoor biffy ! No DNA trace...No clogged plumbing.... Just dig a new hole and move the shack :)

I assume extra charges for these type of outcalls... But no flushing involved ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Just being open and gave some insight into what went on in my head when an SP anxiously grabbed a condom out of my hand and left the room and ruined what was, for me until that point, a perfectly good appointment. I never told her and I never saw her again for that reason.

If you want feedback from some of your clients, it would help if the feedback were not discarded as complete nonsense.

Edited by ostirch
taking it too seriously

It may sound ridiculous to you. It's unfortunate that I risked being open and gave some insight into what went on in my head when a SP anxiously grabbed a condom out of my hand and left the room and ruined what was, for me until that point, a perfectly good appointment. I never told her and I never saw her again for that reason.

If you want feedback from some of your clients, it would help if the feedback were not discarded as nonsense.

maybe she didn't want it to spill on the bed...it happens.

• Like 2

If you want feedback from your some of your clients, it would help if the feedback were not discarded as nonsense.

Perpetuating negative stereotypes based on something you saw in a movie/on tv does no one in this industry any good.

After numerous people (women and men alike) have reassured you that this is nothing more than a paranoid myth, you continue to defend your reasoning. So people will continue to tell you how preposterous it is.

Don't be offended. :icon_smile:

Kim

Edited by Kimberly-Shea
  • Like 2