I just found this site and wanted to say hi all. So can anyone tell me what this site has to offer. Have a great one all and KEEP SMILING:-D

Guest W***ledi*Time

Welcome CB!

I see you're from Edmonton, so you'll be interested in the Edmonton Forums:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=104

If you're new to this site, see the FAQs:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php

If you're new to this pastime, see the New-to-this section:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=207

The best thing that this site has to offer is that it's a place for providers and clients to talk to each other and learn from each other. This happens throughout the site, but the General Discussion Area, here where you've posted, is the first place to look.

That should get you started!

Guest Ou**or**n

Welcome to CERB! This site has plenty to offer as WIT above has said. This site offers a means to meet ladies, it offers potential to make friends and it offers tons of useful information on all aspects of what some of us call 'our hobby'.

When you hit the main forums make sure you spend time reading the various threads that have been made 'stickies' as they contain a wealth of information.

If you see a lady and had a good time please take the time to write up a recommendation for her. I'm sure you've read the rules so make sure you only write about experiences positive enough for you to recommend the lady.

If you have other questions - ask away. You'll find us a friendly bunch.

WIT gave you some good starting places on this board

This board, nay community, offers information where both ladies and gentlemen can equally participate

There are some threads just for fun, I'm thinking of the Joke section and a couple music threads in the General Discussion Area

Take a read of the rules, and remember, keep this in the back of your mind

the CERB motto "CERB is not a review board-It is a recommendation board so if you do not have anything nice to say...please don't say anything at all"

But you will get from CERB what you give

Welcome to the community

RG

All great advice above! It is a wonderful community of providers and clients, a community for sharing knowledge and experiences, a community of people that suppport each other, and a community that is just a lot of fun to be a part of.

But you will get from CERB what you give

Welcome to the community

RG

RG's comment here is so true. I have received so much from CERB and probably a lot more than I have put into it!

Enjoy, be respectful and use common sense, and you will find yourself immersed in a whole new positive lifestyle.