Advice for Bachelor party

I?m organizing a bachelor party soon and would like to book a couple attractive dancers girls for a few hours.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Cheers

I?m organizing a bachelor party soon and would like to book a couple attractive dancers girls for a few hours.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Cheers

Organizing the best bachelor party is a very delicate thing, I have organized sooo many events like this I used to do it at least 3-4 times a year. I do not envy you! You need to determine the size of the crowed and ensure the venue will be comfortable and intimate (you don't want the salon at the civic centre for you and 10 friends, you don't want a hotel room for you and 50 either) Next is to determine the level of camaraderie, will uncle Ned from Calgary be there? and no one really knows him. Will it just be the guys from the Hockey team? This will determine the level of serivce (is she going to a. take it off and tease him or b. take it off and blow him) Also it will determine the level of extra's for the crowd? do you want to have some ladies or the lady be available for private "dances" afterwards. I would suggest that if uncle Ned is invited it be much more vanila. Some of the ladies on this board can dance, some of the agencies have ties to dancers. One thing about picking the girl is make sure she has a routine coreographed for this kind of thing and if it includes whip cream and rope even better, also make sure that no matter what advances the guest of honor makes that she is OK with that and also it is probably a good idea that she get his pants of him that kinda makes the party memorable. If this is not the kind of stuff you trying for than just rent a limo and take him on a toru of local strip clubs, call ahead and let then know you are coming they will put toghether an good show for you. If you need anything more specific PM me.

Great advice dummpy.

It's for posts like this and others where dummpy comes to the plate and delivers the goods from his vast experience and unique perspective, that he's deserving of your vote for the valued memeber award.

Having put together a few of these shindigs in the past I couldn't agree more. One scenario to consider is ramping the evening. Start off at a pub or bowling/ indoor golf, move along to another pub or nice restaurant for dinner and more drinks of course, then on to a few peeler clubs eventually ending up back at the suite for some more hands on intimate entertainment with some special ladies and maybe just his closest buddies.

It's my experience that your groom will have different friends, some who will be comfortable with a man's man night out of debauchaury while the others, perhaps office buddys might be more comfortable with a few beers in a more conservative environment. Regardless they will all want to send him off and this type of staged evening allows everyone to participate within their comfort zone and exit with ease or embarassment. What ever you do, have fun!

always feel bad for those poor bastards at my local club, but the routine is always the same, but nevertheless always memorable for the group..... the last bunch of times I saw them do the show for a bachelor party, the bachelorette party was also happening so the girls could see him get his ass whipped.... lol

getting him down to his undies, dancing to get him hard, then pouring a pitcher of ice down his pants... whipping him ass with a leather belt..... then putting the belt around his neck and with one girl walking him like a dog, the other girl riding on him like a horse...

yeah, dummpy has clearly done this before! :) the strip club idea will probably be the safest and easiest way to go I think, really will depend on your buddies involved...

Can we all come to the party?

We should organize a bachelor party just for the hell of it, even if nobody is getting married..it sounds like fun!

Can we all come to the party?

We should organize a bachelor party just for the hell of it, even if nobody is getting married..it sounds like fun!

And I have just the recipe!

You might also want to work out with the girls how they expect to make their $$. Is it just your donation, or do they expect to be able to 'work the room' after the main event with the groom. I was at a bach party many moons ago that was by some considered unfortunate. It took the form of a kegger, with the ladies arriving after everyone had gotten hammered. The ladies did their dance thing for the groom.. followed by dragging him off to a room for some fun. After that, they walked around the place basically soliciting. A couple kisses.. a grope, and then convince you to go to another room where they then hit you up for the 'fee'. Whether you're up for this sort of thing or not, almost any guy can be convinced if they have a belly full of beer, and wallet full of money. This particular party was not a success, as many were left the next day with deep regrets. The staged method mentioned above is the best idea I've heard.

You might also want to work out with the girls how they expect to make their $$. Is it just your donation, or do they expect to be able to 'work the room' after the main event with the groom. I was at a bach party many moons ago that was by some considered unfortunate. It took the form of a kegger, with the ladies arriving after everyone had gotten hammered. The ladies did their dance thing for the groom.. followed by dragging him off to a room for some fun. After that, they walked around the place basically soliciting. A couple kisses.. a grope, and then convince you to go to another room where they then hit you up for the 'fee'. Whether you're up for this sort of thing or not, almost any guy can be convinced if they have a belly full of beer, and wallet full of money. This particular party was not a success, as many were left the next day with deep regrets. The staged method mentioned above is the best idea I've heard.

yes I have seen this go the other way as well the ladies are available after the main show, they have separate room set up, but the guys are all to shy to ask for a dance and the ladies leave disappointed, some of the guys would have however they did not want to be the first.

Dummpy has hit the nail on the head - for extra entertainment beyond the strip club, erotic dancing, striptease type entertainment you need like minded individuals to take the proceedings to the next level. If your attendees are the 'shy' type,then keep those to the club scene. Only invite those with a deep sense of 'trust' to the 'after party' - above all - no pictures, no prisoners, no evidence and absolutely no loose tongues.

Trust also comes into play in another form - some guys have different personalities once you introduce alcohol - you will need to ensure your after party friends are 'managed' well to ensure the invited ladies feel safe and secure. Therefore - you will likely require some helpers that will remain sober all night!

If you know your guests well - then better chance of success.

I would suggest that if you know your guests for this type of after party you might want to speak with these gents up front to figure out budget (for the bachelor) and their personal entertainment, so you could book an appropriate number of ladies for the after party.

My personal take on this is if I were a participant in this type of event, I would want just one date for the duration of the after party.

As a planner, you see how quickly this can mushroom...

Some additional tips: know your participants, their comfort level, their budget, preferences when it comes to their dates, their behavior when they've had alcohol, $$, the ladies, what services they provide, time, $$, transportation, (hotel or other venue), noise and disruption to neighbors and if all this info is freaking you out - remember who you're doing this for and why! Good luck Giver.

What i was after was more of a bring the strip club to the house deal....

Nothing too wild... just a couple girls to do a show for a couple hours.

I'm actually having a hard time finding anything...

Let me know if anyone one has a lead on any girls that would be up for something like this...

That's why some of the FS clubs in Montreal are perfect for this. You can have a mixed group to enjoy the dancers and if anyone wants a little more action that's available also. Even good old uncle Ned will enjoy himself.