Sweet jessie on CL

http://ottawa.en..ca/ers/944245134.html

Has anyone tried this one? shot her an email she was very quick to respond with a link to her site. In which she says that she will see you with a background check, it's a $2.97 fee. It's sounds like a scam to me but the fee is with CCbill which i know is a stand up company. And the pics are so hot i just gotta know has anyone tried her and is it real.

Cowboy if you read this please work your magic and let me know if it's for real.

Edited by t*****7**3
typo

I don't mean to generalize but no phone number usually means SCAM.

It is a hot picture but is it real??? That is the question my friend...

Cowboy if you read this please work your magic and let me know if it's for real.

Partner, it's all on my diary.m Rick is correct to say that no number generally means scam.

• Like 1

Partner, it's all on my diary.m Rick is correct to say that no number generally means scam.

CK,

Your blog is becoming to be a wealth of information with respect to the ongoing CL scams!

Kudos for all the hours of hard work and efforts to educate others and share your discoveries.

CK,

Your blog is becoming to be a wealth of information with respect to the ongoing CL scams!

Kudos for all the hours of hard work and efforts to educate others and share your discoveries.

I completely agree. Everytime I want to check an ad on CL (I am constantly looking for natural blue eyed blondes :-D, mostly advertised on CL), I check the number in Cowboy's diary and I have found it an excellent source of information as I have found many flagged ads (otherwise I would have called). In addition, I find some article very interesting and entertaining.

BTW, something I learned recently. I use the Google Search (the arrow next to magnifying diagram on the top right hand side) to search quickly for the phone number if it is flagged or not. I thought to mention this as I thought there may be a few like myself who may not be aware of this.

Thank you Cowboy for your time in saving us $$$$$'s.

I think we need a fund kinda like a coffee fund for CK, it would be a foundation for wayward young ladies and every time the kitty hit $200 we would let CK take to a lady he felt was deserving and present it to her! If we all through a few dollars in a few times a year it would not pay for the hours and dedication that CK puts into this but it would be a token of our appreciation! And a few ladies a year would be rewarded for not being bait and switch scammers!

I think we need a fund kinda like a coffee fund for CK, it would be a foundation for wayward young ladies and every time the kitty hit $200 we would let CK take to a lady he felt was deserving and present it to her! If we all through a few dollars in a few times a year it would not pay for the hours and dedication that CK puts into this but it would be a token of our appreciation! And a few ladies a year would be rewarded for not being bait and switch scammers!

Tis the season for scams and fakery.

I think the technical term for this 'coffee fund' is a 'kitty fund' :-D .

The kitty fund is a great idea and you know how the cowboy likes to help out, especially wayward young fillies! Now when I present the money to her, how exactly does that work ? mmmm Just curious...

Anyhow it doesn't take up much of my time, if it did I wouldn't do it to be honest with ya'll I'm glad so many of you do appreciate it daily visits and return visits are always on the increase. I just do it as I'm tappin' away at my commodore 65, sadly there's always a faker out there to expose.

Taxman... taxman... The LAST thing I'd be wanting to do is pay a lady to have a background check on me. Not that I have anything to hide, but if it's a good check (which is isn't for 3 bucks) it's um.. invasive. Kudos to the girl for at least a little more inventiveness ;-) I don't think CK had to as much as twitch a muscle on this one...

The kitty fund is a great idea and you know how the cowboy likes to help out, especially wayward young fillies! Now when I present the money to her, how exactly does that work ? mmmm Just curious...

Anyhow it doesn't take up much of my time, if it did I wouldn't do it to be honest with ya'll I'm glad so many of you do appreciate it daily visits and return visits are always on the increase. I just do it as I'm tappin' away at my commodore 65, sadly there's always a faker out there to expose.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say that you provide an invaluable service by exposing the fakes, so much so that others have jumped on the bandwagon. Now take some time off and go celebrate by breaking in a new filly or two. :mrgreen:

First off, a great thanks to CK, I think you have helped (mostly done, but...) clear a lot of fakes and scams off CL, and even here on CERB, your efforts are truely appreciated, you also have allies on there that watch and flag ;)

The update, I pretended to bite to her newest twist, she setup a blog, and directs you to a "free paysite"... yeah, whatever, anyhow, used a junk email addy, and even if it's "free" guess what, at some point it comes back with a special offer, lol, BY CC !!!

She says to ignore and continu, so I did, nothing special everystep forward makes you get yet another 'account" and password, then, you guessed it ANOTHER Special offer !!

Too bad, cuz if she was real and a provider, she would not have to go thru all that, she would have her hands full.

Also, do remeber, that unless she is acutally the site owner, she has no way of knowing that you have validated your age, nor that you are even on the site. Interesting that she does not provide a direct link to her ad eh ? I wounder why...

Stay safe folks.