Need Recommendation like Erica skye

I am looking for someone while in Ottawa on business throughout the new year. Looking for someone comparable to Erica Skye. Any recommendations?

I am looking for someone while in Ottawa on business throughout the new year. Looking for someone comparable to Erica Skye. Any recommendations?

lmao i think someone didn't read this thread....or are you joking...? lol

kisses,

Emma A:grin:

Good luck with that and if you find her (an Erica Skye style service and price) let me know! Often imitated never duplicated.

I have to agree with dummpy on that one, and I'm sure others would agree, she was one in a million.

Any one trying to match her style, techniques and unassuming GND looks has big shoes to fill.Not to imply that Erica had big feet, she had the cutest little toes ;)

From what I've read and been told leanna vip is likely the closest anyone will come to matching Erica, however I believe leannas rates are somewhat higher than our dear Erica's.

Posted via Mobile Device

And if you are prepared to spend more you can have several ladies that have similar qualities to Erica, and deliver a little bit more on the menu. I think the clincher was the price. I am enjoying my time with Ava Jones lately she is very GFE!

I have to agree with dummpy on that one, and I'm sure others would agree, she was one in a million.

Any one trying to match her style, techniques and unassuming GND looks has big shoes to fill.Not to imply that Erica had big feet, she had the cutest little toes ;)

From what I've read and been told leanna vip is likely the closest anyone will come to matching Erica, however I believe leannas rates are somewhat higher than our dear Erica's.

Posted via Mobile Device

Leanna a couple of times, very trying effort to say the least, but it is all in chase,the fun,and final meet...so I will attempt again for Leanna.

I was able to visit and spend some very erotic times with Erica, simply put...I miss her and her charming personnality:(

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

I have to agree CK -- The legacy of Erica survives. To me she set the bar for GFE.