Has the PSE ruined the GFE for you?

I've made it no secret that I prefer a more PSE type of encounter when seeing SP's. Not too crazy, actually in a lot of ways you might even consider me "vanilla" compared to some. But I do tend to prefer things to be at least a little dirtier than the norm. So much so that I'm starting to worry that the years of spoiling myself with the PSE has ruined "regular" sex for me. I'm kinda worried that just straight up "making love" would bore me now without the ....err....bells and whistles.

I'm worried about meeting that woman who is perfect for me in every way....but is a total prude in the sack. I know sex isn't the be all end all of a good relationship. But it is a very big factor. The ideal thing would be to meet someone I'm absolutely crazy about who, sexually, is into all the same things as me. But what are the odds of that?

Anyone else share this concern? Do you think participation in this lifestyle (either as a client or provider) has spoiled "regular sex" for you?

Posted via Mobile Device