Flashing....given or recieved?

Hey all I was just thinking of a motorcycle trip I took some years ago to New Hampshire (Laconia) and while traveling there some girls flashed their boobies at us and it was a surprise but it also made me happy at the same time.

So my question to you ladies have you ever flashed anyone? What was there reaction?

Gentlemen, have you ever been flashed? what was your reaction?

If some dare you can also answer if any ladies have been flashed by a man or another girl and if any man has ever flashed a girl.

About a year ago I was walking in Centretown on a Sunday morning and one of the girls I was with mentioned how noone ever really takes advantage of the topless law here in Ottawa. So I took my shirt off and walked about a block. Just happened to be right around the time of Sunday morning when people were filing in to a church. So, I guess I flashed about 50 people. HA!

I have a few times,leave it to me to push the boundries,it was fun.lol,it was a few years ago,don't know if I would do it today.I think it is fun to see people be silly,so long as you are not hurting anyone and there are no children around,flash away!

I have a notorious habit of mooning the CCTV's back in the UK after a good night of drinking!! I'm pretty sure most CCTV operators in greater London have had a good look at my ass!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Being a die-hard naturist, I've flashed more people than I can count! (There's nothing like being in the buff on a hot summer's day, I tell ya)

But of course, when I was a younger lass I used to get kicks going to the big city (Vancouver. I lived in Victoria at the time). Usually it was a working trip and sometimes I'd splurge on a limo with some other ladies and we'd flash people from the sunroof. Ah... the good old days... :D

Additional Comments:

Atta girl!

Edited by Kate von Katz
spelling correction

There's that topless bicycle pack that come around in Ottawa every summer. To me, women hunched over the handlebars bicycling isn't so much sexy as it is funny. So I just laugh at the novelty of it. It sorta looks like something out of Monty Python.

Yes.. definitely I've flashed people.. I'm not brave enough to walk the streets topless though. Kudos to those of you (Cleo!) who have.:bigclap:

It's always fun to flash an unsuspecting gent, except I tend to do it in an involuntary fashion.

Leaning over the backseat of my car picking up books to take back to the library, in a short skirt, breeze comes up and my skirt is over my back. Bicyclist going by did a header, but downtown got a good shot of my bottom!

Again downtown. GF is taking flash pics. Then we notice the cab driver across the street behind dark glass. He got an eyeful!

When I was young I would frequently wear see through tops and I love nude beaches.

Although I have been flashed several times ... One I will never forget was one year at a Classic Rock festival we were camped right beside the Hells Angels. We got along great and partied together for 4 days. But one fella's girlfriend flashed me ! I looked away...The BF called me by name and said "When she shows you her f**king tits then you f**king look at them" !! Well alllllrighty then ! Lol. They really were very nice and she should be proud :D

Posted via Mobile Device