Yeah, okay, weird topic, I know. But hey, a good recipe can be hard to come by! So I was wondering if anyone would like to share/trade tried-and-true recipes that get rave reviews. Picking one off Google just doesn't cut it sometimes.

And I'm kind of on a baking bender lately. Keeps me from being too bored at my incall. And makes the place smell really good! :-)

So... anyone interested in sharing recipes? Probably easier to make a group, I reckon. And if I'm late to the party (as I usually am), feel free to point me to any group that already exists for such a purpose!

Keeerist, after an earlier post today, I'm still thinking about banana bread. Maybe I better head to that same group!

And if you go through the posts, there are lots of recipes, among my own tried and tested, as some might attest, of my baking recipes. I believe i have posted a flour less almond and orange cake a while back.

baking I don't do (well a few cookies, special brownies, and annual fruit cake) ... but if anyone wants to swap real BBQ recipies I'm in (I have a side firebox BBQ at the cottage that often consumes between 4 and 12 hours of my time on a Saturday)

• Like 2

And I'm kind of on a baking bender lately. Keeps me from being too bored at my incall. And makes the place smell really good! :-)

A lady that looks as great as Emerald, at an incall that smells of sweet fresh baking...

oh my, oh my...