Hello from cerb newbie

Hello everyone :)

My name is tokan. I recently discovered this website, as I am new to this hobby, and have to say that I have been really enjoying reading the forums and learning about this hobby from both sides. I was wondering though if anybody had any advice on what might be the best way for a new hobbyist to get started on this journey. One thing I have found out is that unfortunately my nick of the woods is not exactly a hotspot, but there are a few tourers that occasionally visit. Anyway, looking forward to hearing from everyone and I hope everyone is having a fun and safe evening!

Welcome, tokan! Hope you find this place fun! And useful, too...

I've no idea what's in your locality, but Ottawa's not too far away and there's plenty of lovely ladies here. And sometimes some may visit Kingston.

Welcome Tokan. I am new too but so far I like this site, like you I am just learning and taking it slow :)

My name is tokan. I recently discovered this website, as I am new to this hobby, and have to say that I have been really enjoying reading the forums and learning about this hobby from both sides. I was wondering though if anybody had any advice on what might be the best way for a new hobbyist to get started on this journey. One thing I have found out is that unfortunately my nick of the woods is not exactly a hotspot, but there are a few tourers that occasionally visit. Anyway, looking forward to hearing from everyone and I hope everyone is having a fun and safe evening!

Welcome tokan. This is a great community at so many different levels.

If I were to give one piece of advice it would be to take the time to read, read, read, contribute to the forums, treat people nicely and with respect and it shall be returned to you many times over.

I know that for me I usually have 4 hour drives when I meet someone, so that may be easier for you than I. With thought and effort on your part any driving that you have to do will be well worth the time and the travel.

Good luck to you.

Welcome! I really like to see someone new introduce them self and hope you will find CERB as useful, helpful and wonderful as I have.

I can relate to not living in a hot spot; while I do get to travel a lot sometimes, when I am not travelling my home town doesn't have a single lady, but like you we do get a few visitors from time to time.

Actually you are more fortunate in this regard than me as Ottawa is within reach for you and is certainly one of the most hottest of spots there are - something for everyone to be found there and some of the finest ladies to be found anywhere.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Welcome Tokan. I hope you enjoy yourself. Ottawa is of course a great destination. You might also consider Kingston. A little closer than Ottawa with some excellent providers. Check out the recommendations in the Kingston section. Rachelle Reigns and Jewel are both ladies I'd love to see next time I'm in that area.

Porthos

Welcome to CERB Tolkan

It would be interesting to hear of your Brockville encounters as it is fairly close to me.

I would suggest that you use the search function as well and try Brockville, you may find something to your liking. If you happen to find a gem, please keep us informed.

Ottawa is not all that far from you and may just be able to be provided the experience that you desire.

Cheers and Happy Hobbying

whatsup

How's Rockport?

Thanks for all the friendly welcomes and all the advice! I can tell you as a newbie it is very much appreciated. I have been doing some more research since my initial post and have found some lovely ladies that do make the occasional trip this way so I may give them a try. One thing I am kinda regretting now is not looking into this back when I was going to university back in Ottawa. They rarely let us engineering students out of our dungeons....err labs during the semester so let's just say this community would have made things much easier ;). I may have to make the trip to Ottawa or Kingston one of these days, just because there is so much more available there. I think for my first time with a sp I may just stay local if only because it would probably make things a bit more comfortable. Anyway thanks again for the warm welcomes and I look forward to chatting with everyone!

For quite some time I only hobbied when I travelled. Hobbying close to home has it's own challenges, particularly in a small town. However you proceed have fun, and please report back.

Porthos

Welcome to CERB. The home of like minded people that are as different as snowflakes. :)

I echo what everyone has said about reading the forums, but you have just one thing to remember imo. This is Mods livingroom and one acts accordingly.

:sadomaso:Just kidding, but we should behave!

Chanel

It's good to have an introductory thread like this. Thanks for posting.

Enjoy the site. I've found members very willing to help. Just ask if you need anything.

Glad I could be of help! Still kind of doing my homework, but I definetly know where to go now if I need anything :)

Welcome to cerb, Tokan. I think you will find this is a friendly community. If you have any questions about anything, don't be shy to ask.

Welcome to Cerb, we do our best to be friendly and helpful. We are like a family that fights from time to time but this is a great street to live on. :icon_smile: You will always find a cup of sugar, litre of milk or whatever you may need. Just ask, have fun!!

• Like 1

Welcome to Cerb. I'm a new member myself. While I signed up over a year ago, I didn't start actually hobbying until about a month ago.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to say how grateful I am for this board and community. There is a wealth of valuable information, and the recommendations and discussions available are a great help in choosing a lady with confidence and safety. I don't believe I would have started this hobby if it weren't for this board.

I'm looking forward to having some (more) great experiences with the ladies from Cerb and contributing to the recommendations.