I love Page duke.

My fav new show is sweet home Alabama. Paige duke, will you be mine. What is your favorite love story. XoXo Peachy/Val

Hi Peachy :)

I've always been a fan of love stories with a comedic aspect to it so one of my all time favorite love stories would have to be something about Mary. I will admit though that I am a sucker for a classic like beauty and the beast, but let's just say I'm not sure I'd admit that too my friends as they might not let me live that down, lol.

I am a romantic at heart. I think I like Page so much is because of her southern accent, hey y'all. I never liked any of the bachelor shows. Something about southern bells and cowboys.

I love all the Disney movies. No matter how old you are you can't go wrong with those movies. So romantic.

Any of the older movies with Adam Sandler in them. He is so funny when he goes crazy and he always gets his girl.

Also romantic music videos, you can't forget those

Spring is in the air and this is the season for love, flings or maybe one night stands, lol.

Yeah I've never really cared much for the bachelor either since most of that is staged. I can be a bit of a romantic too, although most people I know might be surprised by that at first. I will admit I am a bit of a sucker for a classic romantic movie like breakfast at Tiffany's, although that might also be because I had a bit of a crush on Audrey Hepburn, lol. If you've never watched gone with the wind that is definitely a romantic classic. If you like southern belle's and cowboys/renegades that is a must see.

I grew up on Disney movies so I'll admit that I loved watching movies like Aladdin or Lion King growing up. I think Aladdin was probably my favourite just cause Robin Williams nailed the genie part.

And I loved Adam Sandler movies, especially Happy Gilmour. That scene were he is singing into the intercom and the old Asian lady ends up coming up to his room cracks me up every time. And you can't forget shooter magavin taking over his happy place, lol.

Too be honest I'm not huge on love songs/music videos but every once in a while there is one that strikes a chord. It's more of the old time stuff like the Beegee's more than a woman or Roy Orbison's you got it that I like. Or maybe some good old fashioned Barry White, lol.

I agree though that love seems to be in the air in the spring, although maybe it's just the hormones, lol.

Haha that is great, been a while since I've seen bambi. The first little bit always made me kind of sad but that scene always made me laugh. And I think I was feeling a bit like all three not to long ago ;)

I think this is the happy gilmour scene I mentioned earlier: