The sound of a whip being whipped is actually a sonic boom. It breaks the sound barrier. For all you dommes out there- you're performing a science trick that's very difficult to achieve by a mere human hand. That's soooooo cool.

xoxoxoxo Amelia

Whips can be fun but also dangerous. Let me explain, I was on a boat tour in Mexico over 20 years ago and the had a show with a guy dressed like Zorro and he chose me to be the laugh of the crowd. I stood up in the middle of the stage with a cigarette in my mouth(now if smoking does not kill you this might) in a quick move he broke the end of the cigarette and with 3 more moves he took it down to the filter.

As if this was not enough the fun part was to put a balloon between my legs and blindfold me, get me to stand very still and for him to bust the balloon from a distance without damaging my private part or my ego.

So yes the sound of a whip does scare me a bit and I don't scare easy.

Guest S*rca****sid
The sound of a whip being whipped is actually a sonic boom. It breaks the sound barrier. For all you dommes out there- you're performing a science trick that's very difficult to achieve by a mere human hand. That's soooooo cool.

xoxoxoxo Amelia

The same thing can be said for a Flag on a windy day.

Whips can be fun but also dangerous. Let me explain, I was on a boat tour in Mexico over 20 years ago and the had a show with a guy dressed like Zorro and he chose me to be the laugh of the crowd. I stood up in the middle of the stage with a cigarette in my mouth(now if smoking does not kill you this might) in a quick move he broke the end of the cigarette and with 3 more moves he took it down to the filter.

As if this was not enough the fun part was to put a balloon between my legs and blindfold me, get me to stand very still and for him to bust the balloon from a distance without damaging my private part or my ego.

So yes the sound of a whip does scare me a bit and I don't scare easy.

Robert Dante is fabulous and I'm proud to call him and his a friend. I seen him to do that with a postage stamp.

http://bullwhip.net/

We had him out in the country doing an evening outdoor show for a 3 day fetish event.

I can't wait to get cracking in the park this year. :)

SD

Edited by SHE DEVIL