I am a chocolate lover,all sweets actually, with easter approaching,a perfect chocolate holiday,does anyone know a brand of chocolate (I like lindt) that would make you choose it over sex?

I don't do chocolate or sweets much myself, but from those I know who ARE, they're more likely to give up on, or give in to sex, if it's Godiva on the line.

Sex is sweeter than chocolate! Some of the best chocolate I've ever had is here on the Island at the Newfoundland Chocolate Company. They make heavenly truffles.

Porthos

• Like 2

Paul A Young Fine Chocolates is one of my personal favorites in London!

http://www.paulayoung.co.uk/

There's also William Curley, which is not all that far from my place.

http://www.williamcurley.co.uk/engine/shop/index.html

A couple of others for you,

http://www.rococochocolates.com/

http://www.artisanduchocolat.com/

• Like 1

I am a chocolate lover,all sweets actually, with easter approaching,a perfect chocolate holiday,does anyone know a brand of chocolate (I like lindt) that would make you choose it over sex?

Not even close.

Well thats an interesting long post.lol

Just like size.. length isn't everything :icon_wink::dncdick:

but as for chocolate.. I like the big dark chocolate bars with almonds at wal-mart!

I rarely have chocolate.. preferring caramel if I have sugar.. and never over sex.

• Like 4

Well thats an interesting long post.lol

Yup.

LOL.....my answer to the original post of yours was simply "no", because I really would never prefer chocolate to sex, so I have no recommendation. However, forum admin, at some point in time, decided that a post reply has to contain a minimum of 10 characters. I do believe I did it in this post, lol.

Truffles with a chocolate ganache center BUT I would never choose them over any kind of intimacy ;)

But they are most welcome during intimacy.

And don't even get me started about what Baileys and Hot Chocolate will turn me in to! :censored:

edit: oh I just remembered I have body chocolate in the fridge! wheeeeeeee

Of late I've been bringing Lindt Chocolate as a leave behind gift when visiting some one. Like it because it's disposable and doesn't require an explanation like flowers or something like that. One time I was so excited about a steak I'd seen I brought one...

Peace

MG

One time I was so excited about a steak I'd seen I brought one...

Peace

MG

I would actually prefer that!!

"where's the beef??!!''

Purdy's Sweet Georgia Browns have been my Achilles heel for some time. Too bad there aren't too many Purdy's stores in this part of the country!

Here in Ottawa I only eat Stubbes chocolates. They make an apricot truffle thing that is truly to die for!

Though I have found a way to get chocolate and sex: I keep a bottle of chocolate body topping on hand in case the mood strikes. If the chemistry is right between me and a client, it can make for fun foreplay!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1