Sign in to follow this  

How to... Dealing with new challenges Part II

So, I finally made it...

For those who know me, you already knew that I was trainning very hard in sports (Tae Kwon Do).

So, I showed up, couple of weeks ago in a very particular gym near where I work. To enter this gym, you have to be in very good shape. Really... And I got refused.

How frustrating! Frustration, I believe, is the only bad part of life. And I don't know about you, but for me, I have huge issues dealing with it. IF I let it happen to often, it can wreck my whole day, or week...

So, I trainned very hard for the last ... days. My body was hurting so bad, I could hardly use a pen!

But I made it! I'm now registered in an official MMA gym, training with Guillaume Vigneault, Dany Caron, and even John Makdessi, on my way to the StrikeForce!

During that period of time that felt like eternity, I've come to realize that whatever the objective is, or even a dream that seems inachevable, just the satisfaction of trying to reach it, just to feel that you are doing something to make it happen worth all the frustration you've been thru...

Anyways, those are my words for today:

Nomatter how stupid you may think your dream is, go thru all the frustration you have to to make it happen...

XxXSabrinAXxX

• Like 3

So, I finally made it...

For those who know me, you already knew that I was trainning very hard in sports (Tae Kwon Do).

So, I showed up, couple of weeks ago in a very particular gym near where I work. To enter this gym, you have to be in very good shape. Really... And I got refused.

How frustrating! Frustration, I believe, is the only bad part of life. And I don't know about you, but for me, I have huge issues dealing with it. IF I let it happen to often, it can wreck my whole day, or week...

So, I trainned very hard for the last ... days. My body was hurting so bad, I could hardly use a pen!

But I made it! I'm now registered in an official MMA gym, training with Guillaume Vigneault, Dany Caron, and even John Makdessi, on my way to the StrikeForce!

During that period of time that felt like eternity, I've come to realize that whatever the objective is, or even a dream that seems inachevable, just the satisfaction of trying to reach it, just to feel that you are doing something to make it happen worth all the frustration you've been thru...

Anyways, those are my words for today:

Nomatter how stupid you may think your dream is, go thru all the frustration you have to to make it happen

XxXSabrinAXxX

Congradulations on your achievements,you make me want to go forward and achieve something,not sure just what yet,but something.