Secrets of Victoria

Had the pleasure of meeting with Victoria a few days ago and was very glad I did. She is a mature Sp and certainly knows her way around a mans body. Very pleasant and accommodating and not rushing at all. Great oral skills and seemed to enjoy herself throughout the session. I loved her Scottish accent as it's always been a bit of a turn on for me but most of all I loved Victoria's wonderful personality as she is a great conversationalist and a good listener too. If you looking for a "spinner body type " she is not but I thought she had curves in all the right places. She gave me a wonderful massage to get things going and the rest I will leave up to your own imaginations. I plan to see her again when she relocates into her home.

Thanks for a wonderful time Victoria...hope you enjoyed me too :)-

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Great experience. You will not go wrong if you meet this lady. She was very accommodating to my crazy schedule and provided a terrific encounter. This was an outcall and she made it work like it was supposed to. Clean, personable, .......cannot say enough nice about her. Absolutely plan to repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.