Croatian Penis Warmers - idea for your next knitting project

Guest W***ledi*Time

Ooooooohhhhh! I like to knit. Crochet. Embroidery is fun, too. Maybe I should consider this as a sideline business! LOL

Ooooooohhhhh! I like to knit. Crochet. Embroidery is fun, too. Maybe I should consider this as a sideline business! LOL

Perhaps you could call them Samantha's Crocheted Croation Cock Creations.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

It is cold when I bike to work in the mornings these days, and it will be again in the autumn. I would actually consider wearing something like this.

Awesome Sam....it gets freaking cold here in the winter. Sooooooo does one size fit all or do you have to measure up the situation ....in person ?? ;)

Since I can't knit or crochet I will gladly assist you with the measurement aspect of the business...

No ruler needed either ;)

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I received one of those one Xmas in my early twenties from a former flame. They have been around in Nordic countries. Now where did i stash that thing? Never used it!

Since I can't knit or crochet I will gladly assist you with the measurement aspect of the business...

No ruler needed either ;)

Hmmmmm....you know Samantha and Gabby ... if the three of us put our heads together maybe we could come up with a real business plan here and get rich !!! 4 heads are better than one ;)

Once we get the fitting process figured out which could take hours of meetings and practice and stuff.... then on with the knitting, crocheting and embroidery !! I anticipate big sales and a high market share !!!

Once that is perfected and sales are growing then we should meet again for hours on end and perhaps we can work up close and personal on designing and perfecting a Manitoba Muff Warmer or something to expand and grow our product line !!

:D

Hmmmmm....you know Samantha and Gabby ... if the three of us put our heads together maybe we could come up with a real business plan here and get rich !!! 4 heads are better than one ;)

Once we get the fitting process figured out which could take hours of meetings and practice and stuff.... then on with the knitting, crocheting and embroidery !! I anticipate big sales and a high market share !!!

Once that is perfected and sales are growing then we should meet again for hours on end and perhaps we can work up close and personal on designing and perfecting a Manitoba Muff Warmer or something to expand and grow our product line !!

:D

Lee, if you're prepared to pay the up-front costs which, after all, will include travel and accommodation expenses for you to meet with me in Vancouver and Gabriella wherever she may be and of course for all of us to work on product development and marketing strategies, perhaps at a Gulf Islands or Georgian Bay resort, surely we can be have some samples ready fairly soon.

We'll also need yarn. Saltspring Island is well known for its sheep and even has a co-op spinning mill that produces a special blend of alpaca, wool and mohair that's lovely to work with and look at. Finding someone who's farming cashmere goats might be a good idea, too The Canadian National Cashmere Fleece Competition is in late June. Should we attend? A good video camera is essential, I think. I can provide tape measures and knitting needles!

Oh, by the way... I notice that there are a number of budget-priced "willy warmers" available on e-bay. Here's one example:

willy%20warmer.jpg

A novel idea, though I think we're expecting to create something more luxurious, don't you? This one is going for about $10. Let's be honest, Gabriella and I work at the upper end of the market and so our products should reflect our expertise, as I'm sure you'll agree.

As always, I'm eager to know your thoughts!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Check out the Manitoulin Island area for mohair. There are a few farms there that produce Mohair and its also in the middle of God's Country!

Lee, if you're prepared to pay the up-front costs which, after all, will include travel and accommodation expenses for you to meet with me in Vancouver and Gabriella wherever she may be and of course for all of us to work on product development and marketing strategies, perhaps at a Gulf Islands or Georgian Bay resort, surely we can be have some samples ready fairly soon.

We'll also need yarn. Saltspring Island is well known for its sheep and even has a co-op spinning mill that produces a special blend of alpaca, wool and mohair that's lovely to work with and look at. Finding someone who's farming cashmere goats might be a good idea, too The Canadian National Cashmere Fleece Competition is in late June. Should we attend? A good video camera is essential, I think. I can provide tape measures and knitting needles!

Oh, by the way... I notice that there are a number of budget-priced "willy warmers" available on e-bay. Here's one example:

willy%20warmer.jpg

A novel idea, though I think we're expecting to create something more luxurious, don't you? This one is going for about $10. Let's be honest, Gabriella and I work at the upper end of the market and so our products should reflect our expertise, as I'm sure you'll agree.

As always, I'm eager to know your thoughts!

Well this is awesome Samantha that you are considering this business opportunity !!

up-front costs

Check, got a 649 ticket for tonight so we are covered there

Sheep and A spinning mill

My neighbors have sheep, although only a few alpaca's. I will borrow my other brother Darryl's valcro gloves to catch them with and we are good there.....and I will borrow my grandma's spinning wheel .... she looks like she needs a break anyways ;)

200px-Elderlyspinnera.jpg

Fleece Convention

I checked the dates of the Fleece Convention in June.... hmmm I have a golf tournament, a beer bash and wedding social that weekend but if you two ladies would like to attend a fleece convention I don't see any reason not to change my plans.

This one is going for about $10. Let's be honest, Gabriella and I work at the upper end of the market and so our products should reflect our expertise, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Why yes I think we could go with a more luxurious model and charge at least 12 bucks a piece !!! Perhaps we can come up with a better name than "willy warmer" as well. We will leave that up to Gabby perhaps ! And no worries you and Gabriella can work at the upper end of the market and I will operate at the other end of the market :)

• Like 1

I am kinda fond of my elephant trunk with big ears thong, too bad I cannot fill it out like an elephant. lol.

Well Samantha Evans .... it appears our Croation Penis warmer business venture is in for some "stiff" competition

The Tuggie is "As Seen on TV" too damnitt ! It will be sitting in the store .... right beside the Slap Chop, the AhhBra and the Sticky Buddy ....

I guess we better put your head and my two heads together and work and work and keep working together and cum up with a few plans ;)

wtf-tuggie.jpg

Oh, I think that thing will end up next to the spray-on hair, Lee. I mean, really, it has no elasticity! It's not going to stay on anyone who tries to wear it. And animal print fabric? Pleeeze.... :icon_rolleyes:

I could send a box of our prototypes to the FatBastardsBBM site and maybe we could get a photographer to do a shoot of the boys in their natural setting, wearing our product. What do you think?

By all means, let's get together and see what we cum up with!