What type of call will you consider?

What type of visit arrangments will you consider (not necessarily your preference)  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What type of visit arrangments will you consider (not necessarily your preference)

• In call to a private residence
    • In call to a hotel
    • Out call to a private residence
    • Out call to your hotel room

SO I have created a multiple answer poll tick all that are appropriate.

I know this has been thrown around before just wondering if things have changed with the new bus strike and new ladies around??

This is a great poll. It helps many SPs to decide whether to offer outcalls only (as some do) or incalls only (hopefully not because I won't be able to take them no matter how much I may want to) or both. The percentages don't add up to 100 though!!!!!.

I only take outcalls to my private residence which I believe is the only totally legal course of action (outcalls to a hotel may be legal too, assuming that a rented room in a hotel is not considered a public place by law).

The system must be designed by a politician, do you remeber Reagonomics ? The first half of the budget to Social programs the second half to Infrastructure and the third half to military... (j/k, even if he did say something akin to this, lol)

I checked all of them even though I'm 99% outcall to my place. But I'd consider leaving my house for the right girl :)

In the past, it was only outcalls to my place. Loved to be freshly showered and ready in a bath robe. Now my only option is in-calls both at a hotel or at a private residence. I never knew it before but I appreciate the in-call option. The in-calls require more preparation and travel time.

In both cases, whether from the past, when I was opening the door in an out-call or like now, where the door is being opened in an in-call, there is still that wonderful magic and intrigue that I still receive when the door closes.

Kisses to all of our wonderful SP's.

Tigerclaw

I only take outcalls to my private residence which I believe is the only totally legal course of action (outcalls to a hotel may be legal too, assuming that a rented room in a hotel is not considered a public place by law).

Though I'm just your typical mild-mannered middle-aged middle-class guy (lol), my attitude has always been more or less a quietly rebellious "fuck the law" one. Especially stupid laws. So I've perpetrated quite a few "victimless crimes" with various accomplices in various stages of undress and in quite a few locations, both private and public. All in good fun, of course. lol

I prefer preserving my privacy, and so stick pretty much to in calls at her place or hotels. But a trusted regular can come over if she wants to and if that's more convenient for all concerned.

The only one I didnt check was out call to Pvt Residence but I have been considering that as an option lately ... probably wont do it as I live in a very small town with very small minds and very large eyes etc etc

Loki318

Poll percentages, I think, are based on the numbers that pic a particular selection so if we had all clicked everyone than they would all be 100% and if we had all clicked 2 of the 4 than those 2 would be 100% if you get my drift, of course I could be wrong just the way it seems to my simple mind (oh look out the window a squirrel! now what was I doing?)

Poll percentages, I think, are based on the numbers that pic a particular selection so if we had all clicked everyone than they would all be 100% and if we had all clicked 2 of the 4 than those 2 would be 100% if you get my drift, of course I could be wrong just the way it seems to my simple mind (oh look out the window a squirrel! now what was I doing?)

Yup......it seems that the poll percentages are based on the number of responses. If 15 out of 30 clicked on a particular choice (say outcall to private presidence) then the percentage for that choice would be 50%.......etc., etc.

Thanks for the poll dummpy!