Bait & Switch - What Can I Do About This??

http://ottawa.en.**********.ca/ers/1001047867.html

Gentlemen's Club of Ottawa has been using my pics without my concent. January 20th, they have my pic up listing an 18 year old stripper named Alexis, about a month ago they had another pic of mine stating it was a blonde 19 year old named Nikki. I just want this crap to stop. I have noticed them using my pics about 10 times now, and after the first time I found out about this, I contacted them and told them to take it down and to not continue. Of course it is continuing, so how do I stop this?:-(

Read the same AD, and now pissed off because always wanted to see lovely Maxine, (those dirty lying bastards), we will get CK to send a message on CL to stay from their lying ad's...sorry it happen to you:cry:

Yes at this point CK is a good resource to help you out. You can also send a note to CL and say you are the owner/subject of several photo's appearing on their site and if it continues they will be hearing from your lawyers for damages. I have no idea if they actually ever read the mail or if it just goes through an automated gizzmo and out the other end to a trash bin but it's worth a try. You should also post a warning here in the bait ans switch section about these guys and list any known emails and phone numbers so we can aviod them!