When I first found Allysons profile page I was immediately intrigued, when I found out she was planning a visit to PEI I was convinced that I had to meet this lady. It was at this point that I thought to myself I better contact her...QUICK, but not too quick that I come across as desperate or even worse uncool.

After a few or should I say a lot of PM's we had agreed on a day and time for our rendez-vous. With everything set (or so I thought) I figured all I had to do next was sit back and count down the days until our meeting. At this point I was presented with the first of what would be many, many positive surprises in regards to our visitor from Halifax. Miss Allyson had taken it upon herself to contact me in order to prepare for our encounter. I was pleasantly surprised to engage in an eye opening, respectful but slightly erotic conversation with this beauty on how our date would proceed. "Off to a great start" I found myself thinking as I typed my responses to her queries. I can honestly say my expectations for this lady, at this point, were drastically different than what would come to pass. A case of "you can't judge a book by its cover" was slowly developing. I will come back to this topic before the reco. ends.

Fast forward to today and the hour long drive to her hotel from my home. As I drove I found myself wondering how will today go? I wonder what she will be like? Well when I knocked on the door I was greeted by a sight for the ages! A tiny, sexy figure attired like a vision from any number of my fantasies stood before me and the best this man could come up with was a squeaky voiced "hi" which was followed by a very calm and cool "I made it on time." I am sure at this point Allyson was thinking "I made it on time...really Steve is that the best you could come up with?" Time to relax and re-group because as I mentioned there was a tiny, sexy scantily dressed woman standing before me. As she led me further into her room I couldn't help but peek (actually it was more like staring) at her. This was a sight for the ages, we are talking giving vision back to the blind type event! As we lay on the bed and started to converse I quickly discovered that my previous assessment of this lady was far from accurate. She is engaging, charismatic, sophisticated, intelligent and beautiful...my spidey sense was very, very wrong when first we talked. It didn't take me long to pick up on her intelligence, wit, charm and ability to be comfortable in a new situation. My incorrect assessment of this lady almost caused me to ruin the day...thankfully I corrected my thinking quickly.

As with all of my recommendations the details remain between Allyson and myself but I will say her talents are off the scale! She had me feeling sensations that I can honestly say I haven't felt previously...to be honest I didn't think I had that many nerve endings!!!

Thank you Allyson for a wonderful date and thank you for allowing me to meet you...the real you!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by stevecurious
  • Like 1

Great review !! Everything you hear about Allyson is so true. A true gem amongst SP's in Halifax. We are lucky to have her. Hope she can find that part time job in our fair city so she can remain here for the summer and keep us entertained. Glad your encounter was so great but it comes as no surprise. The lore of Allyson continues to grow and rightfully so. Can't wait to see her again :)-

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.