For the first time in I can't remember how long, I have absolutely nothing that needs to get done...I think this is what a vacation feels like. All work projects and school exams completed, and nothing till May!!! :D

Anyway, I found this forum, and I'm glad I did. It seems that the prevalent culture that's fostered here is friendly, non-accusatory and overall respectful. I've been part of different forums over the years till I either lost interest or got annoyed at the people there, and I have been to only one other that is as polite as the one here, and that to because it's relatively small.

I had not appreciated this entirely until I checked out other forums of the same nature, and wow, are the people nasty! I have to say, if I hadn't found this place first, I would've stayed away and might have formed a less then positive opinion of the entire industry. Thanks to helpful reviews, a gentle environment that's extremely considerate towards newcomers, I was comfortable in making a choice, and I'm so glad I did. It ha been an experience I won't be forgetting soon.

I guess my point is, thank you all for being nice.

• Like 1

Thank you for saying that,yes with the multitude of personalities and beliefs,everyone plays nice and is respectful of one anothers opinions,posts and responses,but then again it is a forum where the motto is if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all, and bad behavior is penalized here.

Welcome to Cerb Piano8950. Always nice to see a new member and especially one for whom it seems that the format and demeanor of Cerb is what you are looking for.

You are correct that this is a pretty respectful place in the public forums, and there seems to be something for everyone regardless of exactly what it is that they are looking for. Good humour, serious discussion, unexpected turns, and did I forget to mention not only beautiful women, but women that you will enjoy have conversations and interactions with.

Good luck in this amazing community.

And mrnice2 is ironically too nice to recommend his own post titled "Cerb Family", but I really think it is a real thoughtful and a classic post that is truly reflective of the way many people around here are. Recommended reading for anyone new to CERB, imho.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=83845

Welcome, piano8950! I'm glad you're finding this to be the kind of place that we want it to be. Poke around, read whatever interests you, ask all the questions you want to ask and maybe post some LOLcat pictures or adorable puppies. When you get a random notion, there's a thread for that, too.

And, oh, yeah.... sex. We talk about it a lot, around here. A LOT! The ins and outs, the ups and downs, the what-do-you-cover, when, how, for how long and what happens afterward. We have an entire forum for folks who are new or who may be interested in a few pointers.

You may have learned that there may (or may not) be some exciting changes in the laws related to prostitution. We talk about that stuff a lot, too, in the Legal forum. We also stay up to date on the news.

And, in case you haven't noticed already, the ladies usually have some great photos on their profile pages. For, you know, when you're tired of reading....

• Like 1

Welcome to Cerbnation. It is a great place to venture forth in this "hobby" of ours find individuals who share the same desires and fantasies. Been a member for 3 months and I enjoying every bit of it. Feel free to continue being yourself here.

Welcome to cerb,Hun. I have to agree with you. Cerb is an unique place where hobbyists and sps can share their point of view, without being bashed or put down. I do find other forms can be a bit harsh. It is so nice to have a corner of the internet world that is friendly and nice. I hope you enjoy our safe heaven. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Welcome to the rose coloured glasses site. A great place to interact with many a hobbiests or providers. It is quite unique in it's own way as all is quite positive. Been here for a number of years and will continue to visit for many more.

• Like 1